Progest-Avail, progest-e type supplement with wheat germ Vit E works to cure head cold

IROM

Had a pretty annoying head cold (maybe Omicron) with sore throat and terrible post-nasal drip. Took about everything Peatarian you could think of but it has lasted for 5-6 days so far.

Last night I took this Progest-Avail but applied it inside my nostrils, sublingually, on my neck and on face above the sinuses. In mere minutes all the congestion melted away but not only that... the PAIN from the sore throat went away. The symptoms come back in the morning but I keep doing this routine while taking aspirin and thiamine and I feel completely normal afterwards.

Goes to show that so much of the pain is caused by immune response which progesterone regulates.

Don

Had a pretty annoying head cold (maybe Omicron) with sore throat and terrible post-nasal drip. Took about everything Peatarian you could think of but it has lasted for 5-6 days so far.

Last night I took this Progest-Avail but applied it inside my nostrils, sublingually, on my neck and on face above the sinuses. In mere minutes all the congestion melted away but not only that... the PAIN from the sore throat went away. The symptoms come back in the morning but I keep doing this routine while taking aspirin and thiamine and I feel completely normal afterwards.

Goes to show that so much of the pain is caused by immune response which progesterone regulates.
thanks ! i have the same thing but more throat wise. ill try some progesterone on my neck and sub as well.

Back
Top Bottom