Profound doxycycline experience

Herbie

Currently I’m working semi outdoors in England and it’s colder than Australia. I started noticing my cheeks are pink all the time since winter and noticed some small spider veins on my cheeks and then read Rays article on rosacea and then found that if I said I had Chlamydia to an online pharmacy that they would send doxycycline which they did.

I took 100mg per day for 14 days. Ever since I can remember, After wearing underwear for one day, my underwear would have a what I though was urine smell, since taking the doxycycline, this smell has completely gone. I can wear underwear for 3 days and they don’t smell at all. I know it’s gross but I’m just fascinated. I’m homeless and haven’t had a shower for three weeks and am a full time car mechanic and don’t smell. I also had very oily t zone and head which has calmed down too.

I suspect I have had bacterial infection for 20 at least years. Doxycycline chelates iron which as well.

I had only good benefits and overall have increased vitality from taking it.

Peatful

Nice results.
Happy for you- but I want to address - you are homeless?

Iirc, you are always kind. Always supportive and learning here on the forum.
You are richer than many aren’t you?
Much respect.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Nice results.
Happy for you- but I want to address - you are homeless?

Iirc, you are always kind. Always supportive and learning here on the forum.
You are richer than many aren’t you?
Much respect.
yeah I’ve been sleeping in my car for 6 months now because even though I work full time, I can’t afford a flat/apartment to rent and bills. I’m not in my home country and saving money to be able to go back but will be living in a car again there anyway.

I used to live in share houses but have been put in life threatening situations so it’s safer, cheaper and better to live in a car. I started buying second hand clothes now as well, it’s a lifestyle which I’m exploring and making the most of.

PeskyPeater

Good for you!
Aha interesting, Im taking 50mg per day but cannot confirm the underwear part.. yet. I do have a very oily face.
Oh from what i've read 100mg is going to cause resistance and 50mg is safer. But i could try a little higher and see if that works better.

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Good for you!
Aha interesting, Im taking 50mg per day but cannot confirm the underwear part.. yet. I do have a very oily face.
Oh from what i've read 100mg is going to cause resistance and 50mg is safer. But i could try a little higher and see if that works better.
Yeah I’ve read around 40mg for long term use. I would have taken less but they came in 100mg capsules. I only had 14 tablets.

PeskyPeater

Yeah I’ve read around 40mg for long term use. I would have taken less but they came in 100mg capsules. I only had 14 tablets.
I see.
How did you receive it though, I can already imagine the delivery guy coming knocking on your car window waking you up? :P

OP
Herbie

Herbie

I see.
How did you receive it though, I can already imagine the delivery guy coming knocking on your car window waking you up? :P
Delivered to someone who lets me use their address for my drivers licence, car insurance etc. Could have delivered it to my work as well.

I could get a mail box on the back of the car lol

OP
Herbie

Herbie

I got 45, 100mg doxycycline tablets and dividing by 3 taking 33mg per day.

The first time I got doxycycline, I filled out an online prescription application for chlamydia and this time I got them online for malaria because I’m travelling to Tanzania ??

I’m going to take them now at a low dose and see if I get any more benefits. Will update.

Peater

yeah I’ve been sleeping in my car for 6 months now because even though I work full time, I can’t afford a flat/apartment to rent and bills. I’m not in my home country and saving money to be able to go back but will be living in a car again there anyway.

I used to live in share houses but have been put in life threatening situations so it’s safer, cheaper and better to live in a car. I started buying second hand clothes now as well, it’s a lifestyle which I’m exploring and making the most of.
Where in the UK are you?

Peater

Hampshire/Berkshire area

Sounds like you are not far from me, PM me if you are in serious trouble and I might be able to help. Can't offer room as don't have my own place sadly. Have you got CSCS card/construction experiece?

OP
Herbie

Herbie

Sounds like you are not far from me, PM me if you are in serious trouble and I might be able to help. Can't offer room as don't have my own place sadly. Have you got CSCS card/construction experiece?
Thank you, I’m not in trouble, I chose this because I need to save money to go back home.

I don’t have one of those cards but I have a full time job as a mechanic, I think ill go back to Australia in June.

Peater

Thank you, I’m not in trouble, I chose this because I need to save money to go back home.

I don’t have one of those cards but I have a full time job as a mechanic, I think ill go back to Australia in June.

And miss out on our legendary English summer? ;)

OP
Herbie

Herbie

And miss out on our legendary English summer? ;)
Yeah 3 warm days. I’m still waiting for the snow? Seriously 9 months of the year it’s comfortable plus it’s too humid to want it any warmer. People here don’t understand how hot it gets in Australia and how it’s too hot and difficult to live and work in. Last year it was fascinating to go from this period now where things look dead to a jungle between April and May.

Peater

Yeah 3 warm days. I’m still waiting for the snow? Seriously 9 months of the year it’s comfortable plus it’s too humid to want it any warmer. People here don’t understand how hot it gets in Australia and how it’s too hot and difficult to live and work in. Last year it was fascinating to go from this period now where things look dead to a jungle between April and May.

True, grass is always greener and all that. I can't stand the anti-weather in this country, nothing ever happens it's just GREY most of the time.

There's a YouTuber who documents the economy etc in California and all I can think every evening when I watch his updates is "FCK that clear blue sky looks so beautiful" :tearsofjoy:

OP
Herbie

Herbie

True, grass is always greener and all that. I can't stand the anti-weather in this country, nothing ever happens it's just GREY most of the time.

There's a YouTuber who documents the economy etc in California and all I can think every evening when I watch his updates is "FCK that clear blue sky looks so beautiful" :tearsofjoy:
I miss the big storm cells back home as there is none of that here. It doesn’t rain here, it’s like mist. I do like how green it is all the time, the problem with blue sky’s is dead grass and dullness. I will really miss the oak trees.

Peater

I miss the big storm cells back home as there is none of that here. It doesn’t rain here, it’s like mist. I do like how green it is all the time, the problem with blue sky’s is dead grass and dullness. I will really miss the oak trees.
That is true, oaks are beautiful and plentiful here. The whole country was mostly covered with them centuries ago.

Vileplume

Hey @Herbie, now that's been a year since your first report with doxy, how do you feel looking back on it? Do you think it was beneficial in the long run?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals