Professor Birkmeyer NADH Product

Tawnya

Is anyone familiar with this product ? He claims there are many fakes on market. His contains highest level if NADH. I'm wanting to try it for cfs

PakPik

As far as I've researched, you want to have a high NAD:NADH ratio, not the other way around. Diseased tissues typically have low NAD:NADH. So supplementing NADH would worsen the ratio, although I'm not sure if there would be some therapeutically reason to push the ratio towards NADH. Niacinamide provides a lot of NAD, and some of that NAD gets converted to NADH.

OP
Tawnya

Tawnya

As far as I've researched, you want to have a high NAD:NADH ratio, not the other way around. Diseased tissues typically have low NAD:NADH. So supplementing NADH would worsen the ratio, although I'm not sure if there would be some therapeutically reason to push the ratio towards NADH. Niacinamide provides a lot of NAD, and some of that NAD gets converted to NADH.
Thank you for this information. I try to research things but with such fatigue I'm limited. I've started taking nicinamide from pure bulk . I've started with low doses to start. I will look for studies on nicinamide and cfs to find a dosage.

OP
Tawnya

Tawnya

Found a cfs study they used 1500 mg a day divided into 3 doses had very good results. Not remembering now how long they took this dose.