Problems with Niacinamide

Lostguy24

OK so like a couple weeks ago I have a decided to take niacin again but this time I made sure to take Niacinamide I only took one 500 mg tablet I had a good reaction at first but soon it seem to get worse but not on the same level maybe close too but it was more milder and there were still positive things that I got out of it but I still got the same reaction from it I have heard stories here about people getting a sick feeling from niacinimde and maybe I’m sensitive or it was just the brand as it was a cheap store brand niacin. But maybe there is actually a unknown flushing effect from it I don’t know about

mostlylurking

OK so like a couple weeks ago I have a decided to take niacin again but this time I made sure to take Niacinamide I only took one 500 mg tablet I had a good reaction at first but soon it seem to get worse but not on the same level maybe close too but it was more milder and there were still positive things that I got out of it but I still got the same reaction from it I have heard stories here about people getting a sick feeling from niacinimde and maybe I’m sensitive or it was just the brand as it was a cheap store brand niacin. But maybe there is actually a unknown flushing effect from it I don’t know about
I've found that high doses of niacinamide make me feel pretty horrible. I do better taking 90mg 4Xday instead of a larger dose twice a day.

P

Peatness

Niacinamide is a power antifungal at that dose and it will tank blood sugar and more.