Problems With Diet/Protocol

movebetter

Problems with Diet/Protocol.

Hi, I love Ray Peats theories and protocol but I am having some problems. What brought me to this is I suffer with serious afternoon crashes which is very limiting to my life. I am 71 years old and this fatigue started at 19 after taking LSD. Wonder if anyone can help. Been doing it for about 2 weeks.

So far I am doing the following:

1-2 qts of milk per day.

½ to 1 qt of Juice.

Fruits, dry and fresh

Collagen, 60-70 gms of protein.

Cheese

1 potato

1 carrot

T3 5mcg 3 or 4 times per day

Pregnenolone, started at 50mg and now doing about 4 or 5 mg.

Problems:

Hives (I have had these before but seems like something in this diet is a significant outbreak. Worse in the morning upon waking.

Gained about 10 lbs of belly fat. I have changed to fat free milk and will try to find fat free cheese.

Fatigue as bad or worse then when started.

Constipation, this is getting better since I have been making sure to eat more fruit and potato and carrot.

Bloating, I think this might be related to the hives.

Post nasal drip,

theLaw

+ more calories
+ more saturated fat until you actually feel better, then you can go low-fat to get rid of pufa
+ switch from carrot to carrot salad

OP
movebetter

movebetter

+ more calories
+ more saturated fat until you actually feel better, then you can go low-fat to get rid of pufa
+ switch from carrot to carrot salad
What about weight gain with more fats.
Also I am doing carrot salad.

LUH 3417

Magnesium carbonate and cascara sagrada both helped me tremendously with constipation. I now just use magnesium daily to stay regular. Diamant also helps as several people have reported having 3-4 BM a day since adding it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals