Problem With Tyromax

koky

I've gone through 7 bottles of tyromax and am quite satisfied with the results.
The problem i have is that each bottle has only lasted 60 days, not 90 days as stated on label.
This is dosing 7 drops per day.
After shaking, as advised on the label, a good amount is left in the cap, which then drips down around the bottle - losing much product.
Is anyone else experiencing this?

mrchibbs

OP
K

koky

I spoke to him- we tested and agree correct amount was coming out
he put more in container for me - but not for anyone else...and has denied any discrepancy between 90 servings on label and what I've found - 60

haidut

Forum Supporter

I would like to get more responses because so far this is the only complaint we have been getting.
As @koky said - The dropper measures correctly and there is at least 30ml of liquid in the bottle. As such, I can't really explain what is going except the liquid somehow getting lost through usage - maybe dripping down the bottle after use, etc. But even if that was the case, it should not drop from 90 servings down to 60. That's 1/3 loss of liquid that I personally can't explain. Oh, and the liquid does not evaporate. All bottles have about 30ml if liquid in them and we put more than 30ml in the last 2-3 of his bottles to see if that would resolve the issue but it has not. So, waiting to hear if there are any other users that have similar problems that may have some hints as to what is going on.

mrchibbs

I spoke to him- we tested and agree correct amount was coming out
he put more in container for me - but not for anyone else...and has denied any discrepancy between 90 servings on label and what I've found - 60

Sorry, I just thought that it's always better for transparency and for people in the future to have the discussion out in the open, it's more helpful that way! Georgi's comment makes the situation clearer as well. Hopefully other people will chime in.

Goat-e

We use a lot of this stuff, and the oily nature of it does seem to mean it ends up in the cap and on the bottle no matter how careful we are with it, and often arrives with the cap already full. I've not gone to the extent of measuring how much we lose but we definitely lose some on each bottle.

I wonder if a glass bottle with one of those glass pipettes might be an option? It's the best thyroid out there by far, but with this little tweak it could be even better.

GreenTrails

I've gone through 7 bottles of tyromax and am quite satisfied with the results.
The problem i have is that each bottle has only lasted 60 days, not 90 days as stated on label.
This is dosing 7 drops per day.
After shaking, as advised on the label, a good amount is left in the cap, which then drips down around the bottle - losing much product.
Is anyone else experiencing this?
Yes, I have the same problem. Maybe a bottle with a dropper would work better.

opethfeldt

Yeah, I also had this issue. I just never thought it was enough product loss to warrant complaint.

OP
K

koky

I would like to get more responses because so far this is the only complaint we have been getting.
As @koky said - The dropper measures correctly and there is at least 30ml of liquid in the bottle. As such, I can't really explain what is going except the liquid somehow getting lost through usage - maybe dripping down the bottle after use, etc. But even if that was the case, it should not drop from 90 servings down to 60. That's 1/3 loss of liquid that I personally can't explain. Oh, and the liquid does not evaporate. All bottles have about 30ml if liquid in them and we put more than 30ml in the last 2-3 of his bottles to see if that would resolve the issue but it has not. So, waiting to hear if there are any other users that have similar problems that may have some hints as to what is going on.
haidut you have received numerous complaints - my last order lasted even less time - 6 weeks!
what will you do about this problem?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals