Privileged Jew Develops a Conscience and a Heart, and Is Framed By Talmudist Central and Now He Is A Footnote

OP
yerrag

yerrag

And oh, each time it's " This has never happened before. This time it is really, really true." And thus, the old is new again.

Chad_Catholic

So we agree.

What I don't believe in is the end times.

It us simply the Talmudists making the end times prophecy happens for both the Fatima and the Rapture cultists from the old church and the newer churches of Christianity.

So we'll just sit pretty and wait for the Messiah while we do nothing but pray and hope.

That they go to hell and we go to heaven.

Happy Hollywood ending.

Except it's just Hollywood.

Haven't you thought that maybe, just maybe, this phenom had never happened in the past because as the Talmudists develop the way they game humanity, now is just the time they got this smart to use the prophecies against us?

But I could be wrong also. Perhaps the Talmudists have been spinning the scriptures in the past, as the hoax of the end times have many permutations of spin. Same bible, different preachers of spin for the end times and the same gaga eyed believers.
The Jews killed Christ, so couldn't they also have a part in the end times? Also, what about Fatima don't you believe? The miracles happened--even secular news reports admitted--and Our Lady insisted on praying the Rosary for protection. However, the third secret was concealed, and sister Lucia was then murdered and replaced with a fake; this is evidenced by pictures of the real versus the fake.

By the way, it's not just Jews who need to convert. This post was about them, but evil exists everywhere else, too.

In regards to our Blessed Mother, you should look into the similarities between what is said in the Bible about the Ark of the Covenant of the Old Testament and about ever virgin Mary. Vaticancatholic.com on YouTube has a good video about that, too.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

The Jews killed Christ, so couldn't they also have a part in the end times? Also, what about Fatima don't you believe? The miracles happened--even secular news reports admitted--and Our Lady insisted on praying the Rosary for protection. However, the third secret was concealed, and sister Lucia was then murdered and replaced with a fake; this is evidenced by pictures of the real versus the fake.

By the way, it's not just Jews who need to convert. This post was about them, but evil exists everywhere else, too.

In regards to our Blessed Mother, you should look into the similarities between what is said in the Bible about the Ark of the Covenant of the Old Testament and about ever virgin Mary. Vaticancatholic.com on YouTube has a good video about that, too.
Do you know enough about the first millennium and how many religions had to be eliminated so that most of the known world became Christians?

I lot of that involves widespread killing so much so that the world became bereft of religions competing for your hearts and minds. Not that there was only Christianity left. But it became what an oligopoly would look like.

I happen to think more and more that God exists, and lives in each one of us. And lives less in us when we become involved in religions. And I include being born again as an evangelical as a religion by the way. They have no pope but they still have their quasi-popes to brainwash them.

To be godly one does not have to taught because it is in our nature. And God is love and not fear. To fear hell is to be controlled by religion and the superstitions that come with them. To be one with the Spirit of God is to be guided by Love.

I even believe that great and just warriors are guided by love, and have no fear of death and hell. They may even be compelled to kill, but it is never out of hate but out of love for neighbors, country, and humanity.

We can only do them honor by not letting their efforts go to waste. But believing in the end times and a Messiah just makes us self-disqualify us from doing anything to save Earth from becoming Hell.

Pistachio

Narrative: it’s the Jews.

Flaw in the narrative: oh, he developed a conscience.

Multiple, massive flaws in the narrative: crickets.

Narrative: it’s the Jews, guys!!!

Pathetic.
"It's the Jews" has been probably the most prevailing conspiracy since the beginning of time. Maybe there is something to it, or is world history just a big narrative in your eyes?

From the Old Testament:

Jeremiah 11:9 — And the Lord said to me: A conspiracy is found among the men of Judah, and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

And what happened to prophets like Jeremiah who revealed this conspiracy? Oh yeah, the Jews killed them—their own prophets.

Chad_Catholic

Do you know enough about the first millennium and how many religions had to be eliminated so that most of the known world became Christians?

I lot of that involves widespread killing so much so that the world became bereft of religions competing for your hearts and minds. Not that there was only Christianity left. But it became what an oligopoly would look like.

I happen to think more and more that God exists, and lives in each one of us. And lives less in us when we become involved in religions. And I include being born again as an evangelical as a religion by the way. They have no pope but they still have their quasi-popes to brainwash them.

To be godly one does not have to taught because it is in our nature. And God is love and not fear. To fear hell is to be controlled by religion and the superstitions that come with them. To be one with the Spirit of God is to be guided by Love.

I even believe that great and just warriors are guided by love, and have no fear of death and hell. They may even be compelled to kill, but it is never out of hate but out of love for neighbors, country, and humanity.

We can only do them honor by not letting their efforts go to waste. But believing in the end times and a Messiah just makes us self-disqualify us from doing anything to save Earth from becoming Hell.
Sounds like you suffer from the same thing that the current Vatican 2 sect and its antipopes suffer from, which is religious indifferentism, which is ironic since you claim to be against the V2 sect. The fact however is that there is only one True Church outside of which there is no salvation, and that is the Church which was built upon Peter (his name means rock in Greek btw), which we would come to know as the Catholic Church. To even suppose that there is no Hell to be afraid of would suppose that God is not just, which is absurd. Yes, while our nature is of God, which is good, we have been tainted by original sin, and thus we are drawn toward sin. To enter into eternal salvation, you must fight sin with all your heart, soul, and might.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

With your belief, keep on praying.

Chad_Catholic

With your belief, keep on praying.
Not sure what there isn't to believe. Jesus came and performed miracles e.g. healed the sick, exorcised demons, and even brought people back to life. This is well-documented not only in the books we refer to as the Bible, but even in books written in the safe time period that weren't included. The problem is that you don't possess supernatural faith. Do you believe in demons, or evil spirits? Have you ever watched documentaries on TV of people who have had demonic encounters? The stories are all very similar: things flying across the room, doors opening and slamming shut, pets freaking out for no reason (e.g. dog barking or growling at 'nothing'), people being pulled by their legs off their bed and sometimes even being bitten or scratched, smelling foul sulfur-like odors, room temperature 'randomly' and dramatically dropping, etc.

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

Not sure what there isn't to believe. Jesus came and performed miracles e.g. healed the sick, exorcised demons, and even brought people back to life. This is well-documented not only in the books we refer to as the Bible, but even in books written in the safe time period that weren't included. The problem is that you don't possess supernatural faith. Do you believe in demons, or evil spirits? Have you ever watched documentaries on TV of people who have had demonic encounters? The stories are all very similar: things flying across the room, doors opening and slamming shut, pets freaking out for no reason (dog barking or growling at 'nothing'), people being pulled by their legs off their bet and sometimes even being bitten or scratched, smelling foul sulfur-like odors, room temperature 'randomly' and dramatically dropping, etc.
Work is also a form of prayer. Doing something actively for the good also is.

Tell me what you are doing aside from believing and praying. Tell me if you have a free will and God gave you the gift of the Holy Spirit, what is His purpose but to let you be inspired to do things for his greater glory, and that to share in His happiness are you supposed to just do nothing but pray for His Son to save you? Do you think you are able to save yourself from the Talmudists, or is is God's will when they put you on a skewer or use your as an energy source or as their experimental subjects?

You don't have to answer as I already know the answer, just by your action alone.

Chad_Catholic

Work is also a form of prayer. Doing something actively for the good also is.

Tell me what you are doing aside from believing and praying. Tell me if you have a free will and God gave you the gift of the Holy Spirit, what is His purpose but to let you be inspired to do things for his greater glory, and that to share in His happiness are you supposed to just do nothing but pray for His Son to save you? Do you think you are able to save yourself from the Talmudists, or is is God's will when they put you on a skewer or use your as an energy source or as their experimental subjects?

You don't have to answer as I already know the answer, just by your action alone.
Work is work, and prayer is prayer--don't get it twisted.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Work is work, and prayer is prayer--don't get it twisted.
I guess your Catholic school teacher did not tell you that.

Tell me then when you meditate, isn't that prayer? If emptying your mind of thoughts and allowing yourself to be filled with the Holy Spirit is prayer, why is work not a form of prayer when you are guided and inspired by the Holy Spirit in your work?

Do you instead think mumbling repeatedly by rote is the only prayer? Or that engaging your thoughts to actively praise, petition, thank, and to ask for forgiveness is the only prayer you sanction?

Sorry, my relationship with God then, is not the same kind of relationship you have.

Last edited:

Chad_Catholic

I guess your Catholic school teacher did not tell you that.

Tell me then when you meditate, isn't that prayer? If emptying your mind of thoughts and allowing yourself to be filled with the Holy Spirit is prayer, why is work not a form of prayer when you are guided and inspired by the Holy Spirit in your work?

Do you instead think mumbling repeatedly by rote is the only prayer? Or that engaging your thoughts to actively praise, petition, thank, and to ask for forgiveness is the only prayer you sanction?

Sorry, my relationship with God then, is not the same kind of relationship you have.
If meditation is a form of prayer, then are Buddhist monks, who don't even believe in God let alone the Trinity, filled with the Holy Spirit when they clear their mind in their meditation? Also, in Revelation 4:8, we read that the four living creatures rested not day and night saying, "Holy Holy Holy, Lord God Almighty". In Psalm 135--or Psalm 136 depending on the Bible you use--we are given a prayer of praise and thanksgiving, which repeats the same phrase "for his mercy endures forever" 26 times in a row. In Matthew, Jesus says the same prayer three times

OP
yerrag

yerrag

If meditation is a form of prayer, then are Buddhist monks, who don't even believe in God let alone the Trinity, filled with the Holy Spirit when they clear their mind in their meditation? Also, in Revelation 4:8, we read that the four living creatures rested not day and night saying, "Holy Holy Holy, Lord God Almighty". In Psalm 135--or Psalm 136 depending on the Bible you use--we are given a prayer of praise and thanksgiving, which repeats the same phrase "for his mercy endures forever" 26 times in a row. In Matthew, Jesus says the same prayer three times
You are talking about a Catholic God. I'm not. Just because you believe outside the Catholic world, there is no God, doesn't make others with other beliefs devoid of a God.

Especially when your concept of a God is contrived by the politics of the first millenium that deem it necessary to classify the world into the saved - believers of God who believe in the invented nature of the Trinity - Christians -and those condemned who may not necessarily agree on the Trinitarian nature of God, or who see God in nature and in the universe - pagans.

And is your faith in the mystery of the trinity saving most of your fellow believers from having to swallow, hook line and sinker, the faith in unproven viruses and in contrived history spread by your hallowed university system, which you proudly state as being the contribution of the Catholic Church?

Be that as it may, you have to measure your revered institution by its fruits and ask where your God is when you are like Job along with the rest of the faithful as all along is a trail of tears. You see carcasses of good people littered while around you it is the evil men living in a land of milk and honey.

While your church tells you to just keep praying and wait for your kingdom to come.

I'm glad your church does not tell you to castrate yourself so you will be spared of hell for all eternity.

All the while you are comforted by the lie of the comfort of a life in paradise forever that will make all the injustice you took here on earth worth it for you.

You are a white Christian more likely, and you are a big dupe for following your pied piper into oblivion and extinction.

Chad_Catholic

You are talking about a Catholic God. I'm not. Just because you believe outside the Catholic world, there is no God, doesn't make others with other beliefs devoid of a God.

Especially when your concept of a God is contrived by the politics of the first millenium that deem it necessary to classify the world into the saved - believers of God who believe in the invented nature of the Trinity - Christians -and those condemned who may not necessarily agree on the Trinitarian nature of God, or who see God in nature and in the universe - pagans.

And is your faith in the mystery of the trinity saving most of your fellow believers from having to swallow, hook line and sinker, the faith in unproven viruses and in contrived history spread by your hallowed university system, which you proudly state as being the contribution of the Catholic Church?

Be that as it may, you have to measure your revered institution by its fruits and ask where your God is when you are like Job along with the rest of the faithful as all along is a trail of tears. You see carcasses of good people littered while around you it is the evil men living in a land of milk and honey.

While your church tells you to just keep praying and wait for your kingdom to come.

I'm glad your church does not tell you to castrate yourself so you will be spared of hell for all eternity.

All the while you are comforted by the lie of the comfort of a life in paradise forever that will make all the injustice you took here on earth worth it for you.

You are a white Christian more likely, and you are a big dupe for following your pied piper into oblivion and extinction.
I'm a "white Christian"? What does the color of my skin have to do with anything?

OP
yerrag

yerrag

I'm a "white Christian"? What does the color of my skin have to do with anything?
You ask me that question as if it meant something that is demeaning to you. Is it? It meant something to you doesn't it?

I don't want to sound like I patronize, because I'm sympathetic with what is going on. But I feel also sorry for you if you're not at all aware that you are being marginalized. Hence my use of the words oblivion and extinction.

And white Christians killed white Christians in the last world war, duped into thinking they were fighting for God and country.

The last great Christian armies standing for the noble precepts and aspI rations of Christianity defeated by the duped Christian armies serving ultimately the cause of the very evil Talmudists. From that defeat, it's not just Christianity but humanity and all the good they both stand for that become lost.

I don't have to show you examples of what your world is now because of the aftermath of that war. But maybe I should as you seem transfixed to the hope of someone who will release the world from a spell of hopelessness. And that is the tragedy of you. Your everlasting hope in a Messiah is the ultimate hopelessness. Your are hopelessly hopeful in doing nothing but praying in the way of kneeling or of being prostate. And not in a position of combat in battle array.

Christianity has been co-opted by the Talmudists. And white Christians are the first to go as the Caucasians are the bosom of Christianity and of a great civilization. Break it apart and the Talmudists will be more than halfway towards their supremacist and racist and self-entitled domination of the human race.

And you are drunk with folly and incorrigible.

animalcule

*sips tea upon returning to this dumpster fire of a thread*

Anyone who engages with this yerrag creature is wasting his time, sorry to see he’s suckered more people in. This is the same guy who wanted to learn how to amputate his own cat’s tail, by himself, because he didn’t trust vets, IIRC. Let that sink in, that’s how arrogant and twisted he is, willing to risk butchering an animal bc what the heck do vets know that he can’t learn with a Google search and a post on this forum 😅.

This forum is really turning into trash.

JamesGatz

*sips tea upon returning to this dumpster fire of a thread*

Anyone who engages with this yerrag creature is wasting his time, sorry to see he’s suckered more people in. This is the same guy who wanted to learn how to amputate his own cat’s tail, by himself, because he didn’t trust vets, IIRC. Let that sink in, that’s how arrogant and twisted he is, willing to risk butchering an animal bc what the heck do vets know that he can’t learn with a Google search and a post on this forum 😅.

This forum is really turning into trash.
Woah there miss - its ok Shhhhhhhhhhhh it's ok miss - Rrrrrreeeeelllllllaaaaaaxxxxxx

Chad_Catholic

You ask me that question as if it meant something that is demeaning to you. Is it? It meant something to you doesn't it?

I don't want to sound like I patronize, because I'm sympathetic with what is going on. But I feel also sorry for you if you're not at all aware that you are being marginalized. Hence my use of the words oblivion and extinction.

And white Christians killed white Christians in the last world war, duped into thinking they were fighting for God and country.

The last great Christian armies standing for the noble precepts and aspI rations of Christianity defeated by the duped Christian armies serving ultimately the cause of the very evil Talmudists. From that defeat, it's not just Christianity but humanity and all the good they both stand for that become lost.

I don't have to show you examples of what your world is now because of the aftermath of that war. But maybe I should as you seem transfixed to the hope of someone who will release the world from a spell of hopelessness. And that is the tragedy of you. Your everlasting hope in a Messiah is the ultimate hopelessness. Your are hopelessly hopeful in doing nothing but praying in the way of kneeling or of being prostate. And not in a position of combat in battle array.

Christianity has been co-opted by the Talmudists. And white Christians are the first to go as the Caucasians are the bosom of Christianity and of a great civilization. Break it apart and the Talmudists will be more than halfway towards their supremacist and racist and self-entitled domination of the human race.

And you are drunk with folly and incorrigible.
Skin color has no bearing on your actions and beliefs, since we all have free will--unlike animals. The fact that you would even bring up something so meaningless and utterly trivial, like the size of your nose or ears for example, reveals to me that you don't have any kind of sophistication about you and that you lack any sort of philosophical background; but it also shows the lack of depth in your religiosity or lack thereof. Jesus already opened the doors to Heaven and showed us the way to enter, but it's by our own thoughts and actions that will damn us. Since you lack supernatural faith and seek glory here on earth, you fail to understand that nothing will stand in between those, who seek the Kingdom of God above all else and love Him with all their heart, soul and might, and their salvation: not torture, not money, not sex, not respect from other men, and certainly not fear of earthly death or not Talmudists or whatever. By the way, many people may call themselves Christian but are not truly so. During the Arian crisis for example, all but 1% of those who professed to be Christian actually believed that Jesus was God; all others believed that Jesus was man, a creature; but thanks to the Faith of the few, however, the many came to see the Truth and converted from their error.
"And the Lord said: Simon, Simon, behold Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and thou, being once converted, confirm thy brethren" (Luke 22:31-32).
"And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose upon earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven" (Matthew 16:18-19).

Last edited:
OP
yerrag

yerrag

Skin color has no bearing on your actions and beliefs, since we all have free will--unlike animals. The fact that you would even bring up something so meaningless and utterly trivial, like the size of your nose or ears for example, reveals to me that you don't have any kind of sophistication about you and that you lack any sort of philosophical background; but it also shows the lack of depth in your religiosity or lack thereof. Jesus already opened the doors to Heaven and showed us the way to enter, but it's by our own thoughts and actions that will damn us. Since you lack supernatural faith and seek glory here on earth, you fail to understand that nothing will stand in between those, who seek the Kingdom of God above all else and love Him with all their heart, soul and might, and their salvation: not torture, not money, not sex, not respect from other men, and certainly not fear of earthly death or not Talmudists or whatever. By the way, many people may call themselves Christian but are not truly so. During the Arian crisis for example, all but 1% of those who professed to be Christian actually believed that Jesus was God; all others believed that Jesus was man, a creature; but thanks to the Faith of the few, however, the many came to see the Truth and converted from their error.
"And the Lord said: Simon, Simon, behold Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat: But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and thou, being once converted, confirm thy brethren" (Luke 22:31-32).
"And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose upon earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven" (Matthew 16:18-19).
Thank you for the catechism. Stick with the cookie cutter madrassah indoctrination and your blind faith shall save you. Not from the Talmudists for sure, but maybe just maybe you will enter paradise.

I have little doubt St. Peter will hand you the keys to the kingdom.

A reserve for your fellow beagles.

Chad_Catholic

Thank you for the catechism. Stick with the cookie cutter madrassah indoctrination and your blind faith shall save you. Not from the Talmudists for sure, but maybe just maybe you will enter paradise.

I have little doubt St. Peter will hand you the keys to the kingdom.

A reserve for your fellow beagles.
Case and point
you don't have any kind of sophistication about you and that you lack any sort of philosophical background; but it also shows the lack of depth in your religiosity or lack thereof.

OP
yerrag

yerrag

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom