Prions and Covid unrelated

SOMO

I highly recommend you guys watch this super interesting documentary on the practice of cannibalism among the Fore people and how it caused Prion-related disease.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJrD1JcmUiE

I'm not sure where this Prion-Covid connection is coming from, but I think Prion disease has been shown to be caused by consuming the flesh or neural tissue of your own species. This IS how Cows get "Mad Cow Disease" or "Bovine" Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease - by consuming the flesh of other cows. Feeding cows "ground beef" was a practice that was performed until recently in factory farming/beef production. Cows that consumed other cows eventually developed Mad Cow Disease, and the meat was consumed by humans. Could this be some self-defense mechanism preventing mammals from consuming their own species?

There was a cannabalistic tribe in Papua New Guinea that had an epidemic of a similar disease - neurological symptoms, loss of motor function and eventual death. A scientist that lived with the Fore people eventually identified the cause as the consumption of human flesh. The disease was also higher in women and children which tradition dictated eat the brain and spinal meat. The cause of the CKD in people was determined to be Prions and they surrounding tribes did not suffer from this issue, meaning it was not "pathogenic" or "transmissible" unless one engaged in cannibalism of specific parts of the human.

I think the vax has plenty of issues, but I don't think Prions are one of them unless the vax has human cells in it, which I don't believe it does (but would not be surprised if it did.)

P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:

Rick K

P

Peatness

How serendipitous, I found those articles late last night independent of @Rinse&rePeat’s post. Each day I am humbled by how little I know. Each day I am grateful for every opportunity to learn. The more the world unfolds the more astonishing it seems.

Rick K

How serendipitous, I found those articles late last night independent of @Rinse&rePeat’s post. Each day I am humbled by how little I know. Each day I am grateful for every opportunity to learn. The more the world unfolds the more astonishing it seems.
It can be so daunting; to discover that what we take for granted is so corrupted.

johnnymoorenz

Hi friends,
Was reading this Peat article yesterday that is contradictory to the original post

In Dr Peats words:

"In other words, the slow virus theory for which Gajdusek was given the Nobel Prize is scientific junk, which Gajdusek has repeatedly reinterpreted retrospectively, making it seem to have been anticipatory of the prion theory. Whatever actually caused kuru, I think the army was afraid that it was the result of radioactive fallout from one of its bomb tests, and that Gajdusek’s job was to explain it away.

I suspect that kuru was the result of an unusual combination of malnutrition (the women were vegetarian) and radiation. In the very short time that Gajdusek spent in New Guinea, he claimed to have done studies to eliminate all of the alternative causes, nutritional, toxic, anthropological, bacterial causes, studies that would normally have required several years of well organized work. I don’t think he mentioned the possibility of radiation poisoning."

The whole article is likely worth reading for anyone interested, it includes subjects such as mad cow disease which (in my understanding) he does not believe to be caused by consuming the flesh of other cows in any way.

✌ ❤
I highly recommend you guys watch this super interesting documentary on the practice of cannibalism among the Fore people and how it caused Prion-related disease.

I'm not sure where this Prion-Covid connection is coming from, but I think Prion disease has been shown to be caused by consuming the flesh or neural tissue of your own species. This IS how Cows get "Mad Cow Disease" or "Bovine" Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease - by consuming the flesh of other cows. Feeding cows "ground beef" was a practice that was performed until recently in factory farming/beef production. Cows that consumed other cows eventually developed Mad Cow Disease, and the meat was consumed by humans. Could this be some self-defense mechanism preventing mammals from consuming their own species?

There was a cannabalistic tribe in Papua New Guinea that had an epidemic of a similar disease - neurological symptoms, loss of motor function and eventual death. A scientist that lived with the Fore people eventually identified the cause as the consumption of human flesh. The disease was also higher in women and children which tradition dictated eat the brain and spinal meat. The cause of the CKD in people was determined to be Prions and they surrounding tribes did not suffer from this issue, meaning it was not "pathogenic" or "transmissible" unless one engaged in cannibalism of specific parts of the human.

I think the vax has plenty of issues, but I don't think Prions are one of them unless the vax has human cells in it, which I don't believe it does (but would not be surprised if it did.)

Blue Water

what about human fetal cell lines

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals