Primolut Depot injection/ pregnancy abnormal bleeding/pain

Hi,

A family member was taken to ER for abnormal bleeding and pain. They want to give primolut depot injection. Online it says this is a progestin/hydroxyprogesterone. This is a synthetic progesterone I believe. I couldn’t find the solvent. I read from this forum a link that said stress blocks progesterone and causes preterm labor...She is under a lot of stress. does anyone have any ideas on what alternative my real to be can ask for in the ER...any Other tips?
Other members have posted that synthetic progesterone might have caused breast cancer and that it might be linked to Bi/homosexuality In child If mother takes It. Thank you so much for any responses. This is quite urgent and I didn’t know where else to turn. Currently family is waiting for radiologist....

Hi,

A family member was taken to ER for abnormal bleeding and pain. They want to give primolut depot injection. Online it says this is a progestin/hydroxyprogesterone. This is a synthetic progesterone I believe. I couldn’t find the solvent. I read from this forum a link that said stress blocks progesterone and causes preterm labor...She is under a lot of stress. does anyone have any ideas on what alternative my real to be can ask for in the ER...any Other tips?
Other members have posted that synthetic progesterone might have caused breast cancer and that it might be linked to Bi/homosexuality In child If mother takes It. Thank you so much for any responses. This is quite urgent and I didn’t know where else to turn. Currently family is waiting for radiologist....
I am just seeing this. Did this turn out alright?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals