Preventive anti-Covid measures for my mother | Help me convince her to skip the vaxx

animalcule

In the email from Peat I mentioned in the inosine thread I also mention he stated that the risks of Ivermectin outweighed the benefits. I had also purchased a lot to have on hand. So no inosine, isoprinosine nor Ivermectin is good for Covid according to Peat.
Could you lay out the risks of Ivermectin according to Peat? My mother is going to start a preventative schedule of it, and I was going to try it as well.

Perry Staltic

Could you lay out the risks of Ivermectin according to Peat? My mother is going to start a preventative schedule of it, and I was going to try it as well.

The side effects are minimal, the risks are almost non-existent. One of the safest drugs in existence.

Mito

“Ivermectin is a widely used drug for the treatment and control of several neglected tropical diseases.1 The drug has an excellent safety profile, with more than 2.5 billion doses distributed in the last 30 years, and its potential to reduce malaria transmission by killing mosquitoes is under evaluation in several trials around the world.2 Ivermectin inhibits the in vitro replication of some positive, single-stranded RNA viruses, namely, dengue virus (DNV),35 Zika virus,4,6 yellow fever virus,7,8 and others.4,7,9

Caly et al.10 recently reported that ivermectin is a potent inhibitor of the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) replication in vitro. Given the coronavirus disease-19 (COVID-19) pandemic, this has understandably resonated widely in the global press.11

Caly et al.10 report a 5,000-fold reduction in SARS-CoV-2 RNA levels, compared with those in controls, after infected Vero/hSLAM cells were incubated for 48 hours with 5 μM ivermectin. The ivermectin IC50for the virus was calculated at approximately 2.5 μM. These concentrations are the equivalent of 4,370 and 2,190 ng/mL, respectively, notably 50- to 100-fold the peak concentration (Cmax) achieved in plasma after the single dose of 200 μg/kg (14 mg in a 70-kg adult) commonly used for the control of onchocerchiasis.12 Pharmacokinetic studies in healthy volunteers have suggested that single doses up to 120 mg of ivermectin can be safe and well tolerated.13 However, even with this dose, which is 10-fold greater than those approved by the US Food and Drug Administration, the Cmax values reported were ∼250 ng/mL,13 one order of magnitude lower than effective in vitro concentrations against SARS-CoV-2.

These findings may seem to discourage follow-up clinical trials with ivermectin. However, some in vivo effect may be possible even if efficacious in vitro concentrations are physiologically unattainable. A recent phase III clinical trial in dengue patients in Thailand, in which a once-daily dose of 400 µg/kg for 3 days was found to be safe but did not produce any clinical benefit,14 showed a modest and indirect in vivo effect against DNV.14 Previous work by Wagstaff et al.5 reported inhibition at much higher in vitro concentrations (25 µM) in DNV-infected Vero cells. Both pharmacokinetic considerations and the relatively long incubation period of DNV might explain the lack of clinical efficacy. Until we have a better understanding of ivermectin’s antiviral mode of action and of appropriate in vitro systems for testing, we caution against using findings in Vero cells as more than a qualitative indicator of potential efficacy.

Very recently, preliminary findings on a potential effect of hydroxychloroquine combined with azithromycin against SARS-CoV-2 were widely publicized,15 leading to a surge in demand and self-medication, which resulted in serious harm in some cases and a stock shortage that jeopardized drug availability for other critical conditions for which hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine is the standard of care, that is, vivax malaria, rheumatoid arthritis, and systemic lupus erythematosus. Efficacy claims for hydroxychloroquine against COVID-19 have been questioned in follow-up trials using similar dosing regimens,16,17 and we await results of randomized, controlled clinical trials exploring treatment efficacy.

“We believe the recent findings regarding ivermectin warrant rapidly implemented controlled clinical trials to assess its efficacy against SARS-CoV-2. These trials may open a new field of research on the potential use of avermectin antiparasitic drugs, including compounds with an improved pharmacokinetic profile, as antivirals.18 However, because of the following points, extreme due diligence and regulatory review are needed before testing ivermectin in severe disease.

First, ivermectin, which targets glutamate-gated chlorine channels in invertebrates, may cross-target the GABA-gated chlorine channels present in the mammalian central nervous system (CNS) and cause neurotoxicity.19 This is normally prevented by an intact blood–brain barrier (BBB), but in patients with a hyperinflammatory state, endothelial permeability at the BBB may be increased and cause leaking of drugs into the CNS, potentially causing harm.20,21

Second, boosted antiretrovirals such as lopinavir/ritonavir and darunavir/cobicistat, which have been widely used against SARS-CoV-2 based on limited evidence, and a number of other drugs, are potent inhibitors of cytochrome P450 3A4, the main metabolic pathway for ivermectin. Concurrent use of these drugs will result in increased systemic exposure to ivermectin. Furthermore, ritonavir and cobicistat can readily inhibit one of the main efflux pumps in the BBB, P-glycoprotein, further favoring neurotoxicity.22,23 However, it is encouraging that a recent analysis of ivermectin-related neurotoxic adverse events reported to the WHO Program for International Drug Monitoring found only one case of 1,668 reports in which concomitant use of antivirals was associated with neurotoxicity.24

Third, as earlier, available evidence suggests that levels of ivermectin with meaningful activity against SARS-CoV-2 would not be achieved without extraordinary, potentially toxic increases in ivermectin dosing levels in humans. However, evidence from animal models showing up to 3-fold higher levels in pulmonary tissue than in plasma 1 week after oral dosing leaves the door open for further research, in particular for the treatment of respiratory viruses.25,26

The discovery of ivermectin’s activity against SARS-CoV-2 gives reason for hope, but off-label and compassionate use requires careful risk–benefit considerations,27 especially in critically ill patients. A path to consider is evaluation first of impacts on virologic outcomes in uncomplicated, low-risk patients early in the course of the disease. Well-conducted clinical trials informed by robust pharmacokinetic models should be considered to validate the impact before the use of ivermectin to treat SARS-CoV-2 is implemented.”

Perry Staltic

“Ivermectin is a widely used drug for the treatment and control of several neglected tropical diseases.1 The drug has an excellent safety profile, with more than 2.5 billion doses distributed in the last 30 years, and its potential to reduce malaria transmission by killing mosquitoes is under evaluation in several trials around the world.2 Ivermectin inhibits the in vitro replication of some positive, single-stranded RNA viruses, namely, dengue virus (DNV),35 Zika virus,4,6 yellow fever virus,7,8 and others.4,7,9

Caly et al.10 recently reported that ivermectin is a potent inhibitor of the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) replication in vitro. Given the coronavirus disease-19 (COVID-19) pandemic, this has understandably resonated widely in the global press.11

Caly et al.10 report a 5,000-fold reduction in SARS-CoV-2 RNA levels, compared with those in controls, after infected Vero/hSLAM cells were incubated for 48 hours with 5 μM ivermectin. The ivermectin IC50for the virus was calculated at approximately 2.5 μM. These concentrations are the equivalent of 4,370 and 2,190 ng/mL, respectively, notably 50- to 100-fold the peak concentration (Cmax) achieved in plasma after the single dose of 200 μg/kg (14 mg in a 70-kg adult) commonly used for the control of onchocerchiasis.12 Pharmacokinetic studies in healthy volunteers have suggested that single doses up to 120 mg of ivermectin can be safe and well tolerated.13 However, even with this dose, which is 10-fold greater than those approved by the US Food and Drug Administration, the Cmax values reported were ∼250 ng/mL,13 one order of magnitude lower than effective in vitro concentrations against SARS-CoV-2.

These findings may seem to discourage follow-up clinical trials with ivermectin. However, some in vivo effect may be possible even if efficacious in vitro concentrations are physiologically unattainable. A recent phase III clinical trial in dengue patients in Thailand, in which a once-daily dose of 400 µg/kg for 3 days was found to be safe but did not produce any clinical benefit,14 showed a modest and indirect in vivo effect against DNV.14 Previous work by Wagstaff et al.5 reported inhibition at much higher in vitro concentrations (25 µM) in DNV-infected Vero cells. Both pharmacokinetic considerations and the relatively long incubation period of DNV might explain the lack of clinical efficacy. Until we have a better understanding of ivermectin’s antiviral mode of action and of appropriate in vitro systems for testing, we caution against using findings in Vero cells as more than a qualitative indicator of potential efficacy.

Very recently, preliminary findings on a potential effect of hydroxychloroquine combined with azithromycin against SARS-CoV-2 were widely publicized,15 leading to a surge in demand and self-medication, which resulted in serious harm in some cases and a stock shortage that jeopardized drug availability for other critical conditions for which hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine is the standard of care, that is, vivax malaria, rheumatoid arthritis, and systemic lupus erythematosus. Efficacy claims for hydroxychloroquine against COVID-19 have been questioned in follow-up trials using similar dosing regimens,16,17 and we await results of randomized, controlled clinical trials exploring treatment efficacy.

“We believe the recent findings regarding ivermectin warrant rapidly implemented controlled clinical trials to assess its efficacy against SARS-CoV-2. These trials may open a new field of research on the potential use of avermectin antiparasitic drugs, including compounds with an improved pharmacokinetic profile, as antivirals.18 However, because of the following points, extreme due diligence and regulatory review are needed before testing ivermectin in severe disease.

First, ivermectin, which targets glutamate-gated chlorine channels in invertebrates, may cross-target the GABA-gated chlorine channels present in the mammalian central nervous system (CNS) and cause neurotoxicity.19 This is normally prevented by an intact blood–brain barrier (BBB), but in patients with a hyperinflammatory state, endothelial permeability at the BBB may be increased and cause leaking of drugs into the CNS, potentially causing harm.20,21

Second, boosted antiretrovirals such as lopinavir/ritonavir and darunavir/cobicistat, which have been widely used against SARS-CoV-2 based on limited evidence, and a number of other drugs, are potent inhibitors of cytochrome P450 3A4, the main metabolic pathway for ivermectin. Concurrent use of these drugs will result in increased systemic exposure to ivermectin. Furthermore, ritonavir and cobicistat can readily inhibit one of the main efflux pumps in the BBB, P-glycoprotein, further favoring neurotoxicity.22,23 However, it is encouraging that a recent analysis of ivermectin-related neurotoxic adverse events reported to the WHO Program for International Drug Monitoring found only one case of 1,668 reports in which concomitant use of antivirals was associated with neurotoxicity.24

Third, as earlier, available evidence suggests that levels of ivermectin with meaningful activity against SARS-CoV-2 would not be achieved without extraordinary, potentially toxic increases in ivermectin dosing levels in humans. However, evidence from animal models showing up to 3-fold higher levels in pulmonary tissue than in plasma 1 week after oral dosing leaves the door open for further research, in particular for the treatment of respiratory viruses.25,26

The discovery of ivermectin’s activity against SARS-CoV-2 gives reason for hope, but off-label and compassionate use requires careful risk–benefit considerations,27 especially in critically ill patients. A path to consider is evaluation first of impacts on virologic outcomes in uncomplicated, low-risk patients early in the course of the disease. Well-conducted clinical trials informed by robust pharmacokinetic models should be considered to validate the impact before the use of ivermectin to treat SARS-CoV-2 is implemented.”

This author went on to do an RCT in patients with non-severe COVID-19 that found a 52.9% reduction in probability of symptoms and a 94.6% reduction in viral load.

[Chaccour], 12/7/2020, Double Blind Randomized Controlled Trial, Spain, Europe, peer-reviewed, 23 authors, dosage 400μg/kg single dose.
Submit Corrections or Updates.
symptom probability, 52.9% lower, RR 0.47, p < 0.05, treatment 12, control 12, relative probability of symptoms at day 28, mixed effects logistic regression, data in supplementary appendix.
viral load, 94.6% lower, relative load 0.05, treatment 12, control 12, day 7 mid-recovery, data in supplementary appendix.

apr

He did not elaborate on Ivermectin.

He did say inosine/isoprinosie could cause cytokine storm.

sugarisgreat

In my stepfather's final year, his doctors prescribed some real horror drugs for him. One of them was finasteride for his prostate. Another was amiodarone for his heart. He also stopped taking ubiquinol, which had helped him tremendously with his blood pressure and heart rate (they had him on a statin). There was a lot more -- too much to go into.

I begged him not to use some of these drugs. I provided alternatives and begged him to try them. I printed out reams of information on the dangers of some of these drugs. The last time I tried to talk to him about them, he started smugly singing this song with words like, "Always listen to your doctor."

So I gave up.

At the end of the year, on his final night before slipping into a coma, I was visiting him in the hospital. The hospital had just had me sign the papers for hospice and my stepdad was seeing visions of dead loved ones in the room. He talked to one of them briefly, and I asked him if his beloved sister, who had died many years before, was there.
All of a sudden, he started shouting at me about those drugs we'd fought about. He was on morphine and I couldn't understand everything, but he was angry. He was shouting something like, "How do you always know? You always think you know everything."

Then the next morning he was in hospice in a coma and he never woke up again.

In my experience, people are always real smug about this stuff until they're actually dying.
People, you really want to watch this video.

If you can't bring yourself to watch the whole thing, at least watch a bit starting at 1:03:51, where Fleming talks about the nice chunks of genetic material of prion diseases and rabies and HIV tucked (with $$$ from Fauci) into the Bat Plague virus package and how helpful the spike protein is at getting these chunks through the blood brain barrier.

Then he asks why we're not testing everyone getting the Bat Plague vax for HIV, etc. because apparently the vaccines are giving everyone, not just Australians, all these lovely genetic chunks.

If you want to hear about how there is no difference in the Bat Plague infection rates of those who've gotten the vax and those who haven't, you have to start earlier. But basically he also says that the vax turns even young people into the inflamed oldsters who die so readily from Bat Plague. You too can have heart disease young!

And btw, despite multiple studies showing how to set ventilators for people with conditions like SARS, what actually being done to people with Bat Plague is that the ventilators are being set much too high, hence killing people. And nobody's getting the anti-inflammatory treatment they actually need. That's in there too.

It's funny watching him try to keep an even, scientific tone as he talks about all this.
This whole thing reminds me of the frog and scorpion story.
The scorpion couldn't help from stinging the frog, because it was his nature.
Here is a write-up about how "they" did this same thing with the "Spanish Flu"/vaccines.

meatbag

This author went on to do an RCT in patients with non-severe COVID-19 that found a 52.9% reduction in probability of symptoms and a 94.6% reduction in viral load.

[Chaccour], 12/7/2020, Double Blind Randomized Controlled Trial, Spain, Europe, peer-reviewed, 23 authors, dosage 400μg/kg single dose.
Submit Corrections or Updates.
symptom probability, 52.9% lower, RR 0.47, p < 0.05, treatment 12, control 12, relative probability of symptoms at day 28, mixed effects logistic regression, data in supplementary appendix.
viral load, 94.6% lower, relative load 0.05, treatment 12, control 12, day 7 mid-recovery, data in supplementary appendix.

How does ivermectin lower the viral load?

meatbag

I have no idea how it works.
“The anti-SARS-CoV-2 of ivermectin is likely through inhibition of viral IMPα/β1-mediated nuclear import, which reduces the replication of virus and thereby the viral load [4].”
Yeah it looks like that is the primary way. The issue is that is a vital protein for the brain and gonads;
Importin - Wikipedia
Importin α: a multipurpose nuclear-transport receptor
Importin beta: conducting a much larger cellular symphony - PubMed

So the viral load is lower but it does it by destroying a protein necessary for proper organ/tissue function
-
I found this quote from Peat about other antivirals, which I pulled from here;Pol&Sci. Part 3. Coronavirus, Immunity, & Vaccines. 4/7/2020
"
One of the common practices when people come in with respiratory infections, even before they go on a ventilator, they might get aerosolized antiviral, such as Ribavirin, even though there's no published evidence showing that reduces mortality. Since they know it work in vitro it will reduce the virus in cells in a culture dish but there's no proven evidence it protects a person against the virus in the living state. That's still a common practice in hospitals. that and several other viruses and these viruses-

...So called, yeah. They're classified. hydroxyquinoline is classified as an antimalarial and anti-inflammatory for rheumatoid arthritis and such, but these, the nucleoside analogues or nucleotide analogues or the hydroxyquinoline categories, these are all recognized as hazardous, mutagenic, possibly carcinogenic drugs. They damage the RNA or DNA of the virus, but they also damage the human DNA and RNA. And so they're known to be very toxic and if they are figuring that the person is beyond reproductive age then they minimize the effects of mutating their DNA. But especially in people who might reproduce its not good to give mutagens. And the ventilation itself, if they have to stick a tube down your windpipe, that tends to activate inflammation just by the mechanical damage it does and they are typically using 40-60% oxygen supplements. Sometimes its just air but if you speed the respiration with just ordinary air and especially if you double or triple the amount of oxygen in the air, you're necessarily going to reduce the amount of carbon dioxide in their lungs and blood stream in general. Carbon dioxide is a major anti-inflammatory defense against the damage the viruses are doing. So, scientifically there's a lot of evidence what they're doing when someone gets the hospital panicked over the coronavirus, what they're doing is very dangerous and its increasing the speed of-"

Lollipop2

Yeah it looks like that is the primary way. The issue is that is a vital protein for the brain and gonads;
Importin - Wikipedia
Importin α: a multipurpose nuclear-transport receptor
Importin beta: conducting a much larger cellular symphony - PubMed

So the viral load is lower but it does it by destroying a protein necessary for proper organ/tissue function
-
I found this quote from Peat about other antivirals, which I pulled from here;Pol&Sci. Part 3. Coronavirus, Immunity, & Vaccines. 4/7/2020
"
One of the common practices when people come in with respiratory infections, even before they go on a ventilator, they might get aerosolized antiviral, such as Ribavirin, even though there's no published evidence showing that reduces mortality. Since they know it work in vitro it will reduce the virus in cells in a culture dish but there's no proven evidence it protects a person against the virus in the living state. That's still a common practice in hospitals. that and several other viruses and these viruses-

...So called, yeah. They're classified. hydroxyquinoline is classified as an antimalarial and anti-inflammatory for rheumatoid arthritis and such, but these, the nucleoside analogues or nucleotide analogues or the hydroxyquinoline categories, these are all recognized as hazardous, mutagenic, possibly carcinogenic drugs. They damage the RNA or DNA of the virus, but they also damage the human DNA and RNA. And so they're known to be very toxic and if they are figuring that the person is beyond reproductive age then they minimize the effects of mutating their DNA. But especially in people who might reproduce its not good to give mutagens. And the ventilation itself, if they have to stick a tube down your windpipe, that tends to activate inflammation just by the mechanical damage it does and they are typically using 40-60% oxygen supplements. Sometimes its just air but if you speed the respiration with just ordinary air and especially if you double or triple the amount of oxygen in the air, you're necessarily going to reduce the amount of carbon dioxide in their lungs and blood stream in general. Carbon dioxide is a major anti-inflammatory defense against the damage the viruses are doing. So, scientifically there's a lot of evidence what they're doing when someone gets the hospital panicked over the coronavirus, what they're doing is very dangerous and its increasing the speed of-"
@meatbag This is great. I listened to those interviews but didn’t pick up on this. It makes sense now why Ray recommended Losartan which has none of those toxic effects.

achillea

It is sad but this is my experience too: "belief and ego". I am in the same boat as @Korven in terms trying to be tactful and now am dismayed that they all got it. And this is all despite that I have a reputation of a "doctor" in my family. (I am not an MD, of course).
The answer to my argument on blood clots for AZ injection: Well the changes are one in 10^{6}, we are willing to take that risk. And it has been banned for women under 60 only, blabla. (My parents are in their 70s.)

I am sad to say this is all brainwashing made by information bombardment without discernment or learning.
I have heard that 2 in 6 are saline so that people will report they are OK. That is before the second shot

achillea

It is sad but this is my experience too: "belief and ego". I am in the same boat as @Korven in terms trying to be tactful and now am dismayed that they all got it. And this is all despite that I have a reputation of a "doctor" in my family. (I am not an MD, of course).
The answer to my argument on blood clots for AZ injection: Well the changes are one in 10^{6}, we are willing to take that risk. And it has been banned for women under 60 only, blabla. (My parents are in their 70s.)

I am sad to say this is all brainwashing made by information bombardment without discernment or learning.
Pertinent interview, at min. 37, she gave her family all the information on the vax, "to educate yourselves, and if you get the vaccination and you get maimed, we are not going to take care of you, you have to make the decision to do this and suffer the consequences on your own, tough love but you'll NOT be a ball and chain and destroy my life. It is your responsibility." EXPLAINS HOW THE DEPOPULATION mRNA VACCINES WILL START WORKING IN 3-6 MONTHS [2021-02-07] (VIDEO) (bitchute.com)

Lollipop2

Pertinent interview, at min. 37, she gave her family all the information on the vax, "to educate yourselves, and if you get the vaccination and you get maimed, we are not going to take care of you, you have to make the decision to do this and suffer the consequences on your own, tough love but you'll NOT be a ball and chain and destroy my life. It is your responsibility." EXPLAINS HOW THE DEPOPULATION mRNA VACCINES WILL START WORKING IN 3-6 MONTHS [2021-02-07] (VIDEO) (bitchute.com)
I saw her explain how she and her partner did that with their families. I thought how smart that was and probably hard for most people to do.

achillea

You're probably right.

The scripture talked about not casting your pearls to swine - not sharing your wisdom with those unable to hear it - and this whole COVID thing is a perfect example of such futility.

There's still at least one major reason to keep trying to convince, though: there will probably be future 'pandemics' and accompanying future 'vaccines.' COVID-19 might just be the initial prototype.

If family members/friends don't listen to you this time, then later on learn the hard way that you were indeed correct...they may be more receptive to your advice next time.

One can only hope, right?
This goes way beyond the crisis because bagging or tagging is their end game. The shot isn't intended to be fatal, some walk away from the vax station. But here is one that didn't and if this happened to everyone as quickly, we'd all refuse.
OctoberReignz on Twitter: "Disturbing = Location Huston Texas" / Twitter
We've all been checking news stations to see if it was reported but it has disappeared. Why, why, why?
This is worth repeating, our loved ones need to be told this and to hear how to do it can be found here, around min.33 EXPLAINS HOW THE DEPOPULATION mRNA VACCINES WILL START WORKING IN 3-6 MONTHS [2021-02-07] (VIDEO) (bitchute.com)
Next, the tagging tech is here. The ability to express freely isn't here now so in a round about, take the YouTube link and learn how the parasite class intends to use the opportunity to bag or tag.
Video Up on Odysee. Link Below. - YouTube

OccamzRazer

This goes way beyond the crisis because bagging or tagging is their end game. The shot isn't intended to be fatal, some walk away from the vax station. But here is one that didn't and if this happened to everyone as quickly, we'd all refuse.
OctoberReignz on Twitter: "Disturbing = Location Huston Texas" / Twitter
We've all been checking news stations to see if it was reported but it has disappeared. Why, why, why?
This is worth repeating, our loved ones need to be told this and to hear how to do it can be found here, around min.33 EXPLAINS HOW THE DEPOPULATION mRNA VACCINES WILL START WORKING IN 3-6 MONTHS [2021-02-07] (VIDEO) (bitchute.com)
Next, the tagging tech is here. The ability to express freely isn't here now so in a round about, take the YouTube link and learn how the parasite class intends to use the opportunity to bag or tag.
Video Up on Odysee. Link Below. - YouTube
Can't watch right now but will watch later - thanks for sharing.

Do you think more and more people will wake up and reverse their zombification with each wave of lockdowns/vaccines/etc? That's what I'm hoping for...

OP
G

GreekDemiGod

Thanks everyone for the advice.
Unfortunately, my sister went ahead and took my mother to the vaccine center and they both got the jab. I was so angry to hear that. Kept saying how she trusts the medical authorities and all that.
My sister is 31, she wants to have a child soon. Told her it's a gamble to take the vaxx and that it might affect her fertility.
I just realized it's very hard to resonate with people who are still stuck in the matrix. They have been bombarded with fear from the system and taking the system's "cure" / vaccine is the right thing to do.

Lollipop2

Unfortunately, my sister went ahead and took my mother to the vaccine center and they both got the jab. I was so angry to hear that. Kept saying how she trusts the medical authorities and all that.
My sister is 31, she wants to have a child soon. Told her it's a gamble to take the vaxx and that it might affect her fertility.
I just realized it's very hard to resonate with people who are still stuck in the matrix. They have been bombarded with fear from the system and taking the system's "cure" / vaccine is the right thing to do.
How sad for you @GreekDemiGod. I am facing the same in my family. So far 4 immediate family members got it. Two are holding out. I have pushed hard with them because they trust me more. I was so irked when I heard they got it. Then, one day I was overwhelmed with grief at what lies ahead for them. I decided to let the grief wash through and offer good thoughts to them.

I am sure you will find your own way through this nightmare that evil people are putting all of us through. It is seriously unprecedented. Sending good thoughts.

sjatte

A lot of us will sadly have to deal with this, I am doing what I can to prevent my immediate family from taking it when they're offered it but both my grandmothers have already had it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals