Pretty bad arm pain, nausea and heart palpitations

PeterSN

Have been drinking milk with sugar mostly, a bit of fried beef liver in butter, fruits here and there, bit of red meat, and daily carrot salad with coconut oil.

I have developed pretty bad arm pain, which feels in-between aching, burning and numb feeling, I really don't know what it could be, I've just turned 20 so I dk if it's my heart, my heart palpitations seem to get worse when I'm bloated or have something moving in my colon

Doc Sandoz

Have been drinking milk with sugar mostly, a bit of fried beef liver in butter, fruits here and there, bit of red meat, and daily carrot salad with coconut oil.

I have developed pretty bad arm pain, which feels in-between aching, burning and numb feeling, I really don't know what it could be, I've just turned 20 so I dk if it's my heart, my heart palpitations seem to get worse when I'm bloated or have something moving in my colon
Have you had any COVID "vaccine" injections?

Doc Sandoz

yes ive had the johnson and johnson
Arm pain, esp in the left arm can be a sign of heart problems. Unfortunately, there are a quite a few young people that have developed heart issues owing to the jabs. Myocarditis and pericarditis are the most notable, usually coming on fairly soon after the needle. However, other less acute yet still serious issues have been reported. I'd search around on this site for further information related to "vaccine" heart injury. Unfortunately, regular physicians for the most part are in complete denial about this adverse effent, but it might be wise to get examined just the same.

i developed palpitations at one point after I'd been prescribed hypertension meds. I soon ceased taking the bloody awful things, but the palpitations persisted. Supplemental magnesium took care of that problem.

Healthseeker

My guess is gallbladder. Can get sludgy an infected and cause all those symptoms and the back up will put stress on the cardiovascular. I mean if you got arm pain that sucks. Don't get it cut out tho start eating salads for real

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

Yes I'm eating salads everyday, also I think the arm pain might be thoracic outlet syndrome as it gets worse in different positions, I'm also having breathlessness which seems to get alot better when I drink milk with sugar and lower my phosphate

Healthseeker

I mean salads with like lettuce and cucumbers and stuff. I was thinking about it and it has to be liver related, it almost always is. So the first thing you need to do is rule that out.

OP
PeterSN

PeterSN

I didn't know that cucumber s and lettuce helped the liver, wouldn't the carrot salad and coconut oil be enough? I also have Candida thrush btw

RollingStone

You could be reacting to one of those foods. Sugar? Why are you eating sugar? Try dropping the dairy, the liver, and the carrots, maybe the fruit, see what happens. There are a lot of people that react to all of these things.

It took me a few times to realize that liver was making me feel awful.

Healthseeker

I didn't know that cucumber s and lettuce helped the liver, wouldn't the carrot salad and coconut oil be enough? I also have Candida thrush btw
Salad does help the liver cause the liver and guts are one system. I think it's just the way it digests or something.
But OK if your doing the carrot and coconut and it ain't doing anything it might be parasites. See if you can get a script for metronidazole, that's what a doctor will probably prescribe hopefully with no ***t tests. It won't hurt you just to try it. I don't recommend herbal parasite cleanse. Mainly cause the script is cheaper and you will know exactly what your getting and doing with a script.

Birdie

Arm pain, esp in the left arm can be a sign of heart problems. Unfortunately, there are a quite a few young people that have developed heart issues owing to the jabs. Myocarditis and pericarditis are the most notable, usually coming on fairly soon after the needle. However, other less acute yet still serious issues have been reported. I'd search around on this site for further information related to "vaccine" heart injury. Unfortunately, regular physicians for the most part are in complete denial about this adverse effent, but it might be wise to get examined just the same.

i developed palpitations at one point after I'd been prescribed hypertension meds. I soon ceased taking the bloody awful things, but the palpitations persisted. Supplemental magnesium took care of that problem.
I would listen to Doc's info here.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals