Pressure Numbness Center Of Forehead

DMF

It starts out dead center - an extreme numbness that takes hold. My sensory awareness and feeling my normal connectedness to my surroundings is diminished.
After a couple of days "it" works it's way back to the middle part of my head and kind of branches off to both sides - then it feels like a headache.
I'm told it might be disassociation- but it really does feel physical.
I have gotten these after emotional upset and they whither after awhile or if I cry .
But this time it wont let up and its awful.
HELP SOMBODY !!!

It starts out dead center - an extreme numbness that takes hold. My sensory awareness and feeling my normal connectedness to my surroundings is diminished.
After a couple of days "it" works it's way back to the middle part of my head and kind of branches off to both sides - then it feels like a headache.
I'm told it might be disassociation- but it really does feel physical.
I have gotten these after emotional upset and they whither after awhile or if I cry .
But this time it wont let up and its awful.
HELP SOMBODY !!!

Did you change protocols in regard to health,supplements etc?Can you write down your typical diet or link to a thread on RPF?Any medications,pharms,recent or old diagnoses of systemic disease,any injuries you had recently,did you do extremes like ultra low Fat or prolonged PUFA-depletion protocols.

OP
D

DMF

Did you change protocols in regard to health,supplements etc?Can you write down your typical diet or link to a thread on RPF?Any medications,pharms,recent or old diagnoses of systemic disease,any injuries you had recently,did you do extremes like ultra low Fat or prolonged PUFA-depletion protocols.
My diet is good. Outside for 1 - 3 hours walking, biking, but feel way off (way "inward" if that makes sense)
But the pressure. Its awfull.