Premature ejaculation without Serotonin toxicity ?

Sampa

Are there any methods to help to control ejaculatory reflex without Serotonin enhancement ? ( Or at least without that toxic zoombie feeling ? )
Daily use of SSRI was very effective but numb my emotions, so unpleasant feeling.
The sides even with Dapoxetine are terrible . ( in fact , dapoxetine was a big disapointment ... expensive and not better than on demand paroxetine or duloxetine )
Tramadol works very well but the constipation afterward is so awful , and the risk of addiction excludes the daily of more frequent use.
Can someone give a light ?
Thank you very much

youngsinatra

Lowering histamines was the key for me.
Increasing the intake of bioavailable copper and a whole-food vitamin C supplement worked like magic. I can take 500mg of natural vitamin C and sometimes even struggle to cum at all. But make sure it is whole food C and not ascorbic acid, which chelates copper.

Also had a similar struggle with and without SSRIs.

OP
S

Sampa

Increasing the intake of bioavailable copper and a whole-food vitamin C supplement worked like magic. I can take 500mg of natural vitamin C and sometimes even struggle to cum at all. But make sure it is whole food C and not ascorbic acid, which chelates copper.

Thank you very much man. It´s a daily tratment or on demand ? I will try to have camu camu extract capsules ( Myrciaria dubia ) . Any other suggestion of natural vit C ?
Any other supplement can block histamine ? ( Rhodiola ? B6 ? Zinc ? )
Does someone have real world experience with low dose cypro ( maybe 1mg a day ) ? Scientific data ofter describes it as a treatment for delayed ejaculation, but as an anti histamine wouldn´t it make the opposite effect ?

nikotrope

I just recently linked my vitamin C intake to my control of ejaculation. Do you know if even magnesium ascorbate chelates copper or if it’s just the pure ascorbic acid form?

rei

estrogen is what makes you horny and most probably what makes you ejaculate prematurely as they are on the same path.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals