Premature Ejaculation Is Ruining My Life

Steve123

As a bit of back-round, i started masturbating from a young age and i would literally get myself to climax VERY quick maybe 10 seconds using a death grip, i would purposely do it very quick and on a consistent basis too, so i've probably got a few years of reversing to do. if i rememeber rightly and i'm not sure if this was before or after i started masturbating but i would get to orgasm feeling (without any ejaculation at that age) By even just swimming?! So if this was before masturbating maybe i had some issue from birth?

Anyhow these days a few full pumps into a women like 2-3 and i'm gone (sometimes 1). It's absolutely humiliating. I'm very much into meditation and getting into the body, being present, taking deep breaths but the sensitivity i have is absolutely overwhelming and i dont think anyone could control it by taking deep breaths.

I was thinking a numbing spray, does anyone have any recommendations for 'safer' ones or do they all have side effects?

Beastmode

As a bit of back-round, i started masturbating from a young age and i would literally get myself to climax VERY quick maybe 10 seconds using a death grip, i would purposely do it very quick and on a consistent basis too, so i've probably got a few years of reversing to do. if i rememeber rightly and i'm not sure if this was before or after i started masturbating but i would get to orgasm feeling (without any ejaculation at that age) By even just swimming?! So if this was before masturbating maybe i had some issue from birth?

Anyhow these days a few full pumps into a women like 2-3 and i'm gone (sometimes 1). It's absolutely humiliating. I'm very much into meditation and getting into the body, being present, taking deep breaths but the sensitivity i have is absolutely overwhelming and i dont think anyone could control it by taking deep breaths.

I was thinking a numbing spray, does anyone have any recommendations for 'safer' ones or do they all have side effects?

Read "The way of the superior man" by David Deida.

Frankdee20

The numbing sprays do work, also, missionary is horrible for this problem

men who were masturbating at a very young age tend to have sexual problems. Surprisingly enough, one good numbing agent is a drop of Progest-E on the tip of your penis.

The key to this whole thing is to go really slow and feel very little, and sensation comes back after some time and you stop ejaculating quickly.

Auslander

If one entry is enough for you to cum, I dont think a numbing spray will help. Thats clearly not in your penis but in your head. Theres no way in hell any penis would go off with one insertion if the orgasm wasnt locked and loaded and ready to go in your brain.

Is sex a big deal for you, ie a rare ocurrence, or something frequent and comon?

And how old are you?

Dapoxetine, talk to your doctor. There are dapoxetine+sildenafil combinations on the market.

classic medical treatment are SSRIs. Ugh.

Thyroid -- usually hyper, but I think also hypo, can be a problem.

And as I said, behavioral changes can help fix it.

Most people I know who pound on starch (pasta & bread mostly, since gluten increases prolactin a lot) have tremendous difficulties reaching orgasms.

since females tend to eat “proper” with more “healthy whole grains” and less protein they tend to have less dopamine, more serotonin, more prolactin. Factor in estrogens and you get why they never reach climax.

my GF went from anorgasmia to quasi premature popping B6. Some women I’ve talked to have been the same.

SSRIs have been studied and show impressive results. Dapoxetine is one solution, others work out fine as well

The Role of Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors in Premature Ejaculation - European Medical Journal

As long as your erection quality is decent, the numbing sprays are a compete game changer. I’ve only tried Promescent and it completely resolved this issue for me.

Just make sure to follow the instructions carefully. The only issue is the price. I’m going to test out oragel probably but haven’t gotten to it yet.

OP
S

Steve123

Read "The way of the superior man" by David Deida.
yeah i've read that lots of times, the best book i have ever read, truly life changing but this problem goes far beyond what is learned in that book.

OP
S

Steve123

If one entry is enough for you to cum, I dont think a numbing spray will help. Thats clearly not in your penis but in your head. Theres no way in hell any penis would go off with one insertion if the orgasm wasnt locked and loaded and ready to go in your brain.

Is sex a big deal for you, ie a rare ocurrence, or something frequent and comon?

And how old are you?

Do you really think? Because thats a really positive if so. But i'm not sure, because sometimes this can happen even if i'm not even that horny and arroused mentally. Is it possible for it TO be in the penis?

Comes in waves, i used to hook up with lots of girls and it would be an issue each time, now i've avoided it completely. i'm 22.

OP
S

Steve123

As long as your erection quality is decent, the numbing sprays are a compete game changer. I’ve only tried Promescent and it completely resolved this issue for me.

Just make sure to follow the instructions carefully. The only issue is the price. I’m going to test out oragel probably but haven’t gotten to it yet.
Really, i'll have a look, didnt leave with any permanent side effects?

Auslander

is there a 'safer' or 'better' one you could recommend?

During sex put 2 condoms on. Walk around with sandpaper in your briefs. Masturbate like theres no tomorrow. And during sex try to picture Amy Schumer.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals