Premature Ejaculation Cured With Gelatin?

geraldxy

Since taking gelatine regularly it seems that my premature ejaculation has gone. Is that possible through gelatin? Could it be tryptophan or something else which is now more balanced?

I need to test my ejaculation more though. But yesterday i could barely orgasm, usually i'm done in under 1 minute or when i drink alcohol i can stand longer. But now i can manage my ejaculation with ease because when i want to orgasm i need to go really hard and fast, i think that's normal for others. One other thing i have noticed that i'm not so excited anymore while having sex, i'm calmer and my penis isn't as rock hard as usually, it stays in a mild hard state.

My conclusion is that some aminos are now more balanced since taking gelatin, my erection and excitement during sex is lower but i can stand as long as i want. That is a totally new experience for me because i had my entire life the problem with premature ejaculation (it made me afraid of having sex with women).

Frankdee20

Since taking gelatine regularly it seems that my premature ejaculation has gone. Is that possible through gelatin? Could it be tryptophan or something else which is now more balanced?

I need to test my ejaculation more though. But yesterday i could barely orgasm, usually i'm done in under 1 minute or when i drink alcohol i can stand longer. But now i can manage my ejaculation with ease because when i want to orgasm i need to go really hard and fast, i think that's normal for others. One other thing i have noticed that i'm not so excited anymore while having sex, i'm calmer and my penis isn't as rock hard as usually, it stays in a mild hard state.

My conclusion is that some aminos are now more balanced since taking gelatin, my erection and excitement during sex is lower but i can stand as long as i want. That is a totally new experience for me because i had my entire life the problem with premature ejaculation (it made me afraid of having sex with women).

This is great news, what brand ?

Capt Nirvana

Keep ejaculating till it keeps standing.

Frankdee20

I would think increased Glycine and BCAA help prevent Tyrosine and Phenylalanine from converting to Norepinephrine, which has been implicated in PE ... but Gelatin doesn’t have much BCAA

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals