Premature Ejaculation And Low Sperm Load

southcesar

Hello everyone. I have been suffering with premature ejaculation for a long time, and I plan to start taking cypro to see if it would help in any way. However, besides that, I also ejaculate very little. What should I do to address these situations?

Hans

Forum Supporter
What's your diet and lifestyle like? Do you get out in the sun much? Do you consume adequate protein and zinc?

OP
S

southcesar

What's your diet and lifestyle like? Do you get out in the sun much? Do you consume adequate protein and zinc?
Hello, I eat a lot of tropical fruits, coffee, milk, egg yolks, red meat, pork and beef liver (twice a week), some olive oil and I get 1 hour of sunshine a day (I live in a sunny country) and also do nofap. I recently started drinking less water and consuming more salt (baking soda twice a day too). I really think my premature ejaculation is linked to the emotional in some way, I am quite anxious. As soon as the quarantine is over, I will test taking cypro to test whether it would help in any way. However, besides that, I don't know what to do.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hello, I eat a lot of tropical fruits, coffee, milk, egg yolks, red meat, pork and beef liver (twice a week), some olive oil and I get 1 hour of sunshine a day (I live in a sunny country) and also do nofap. I recently started drinking less water and consuming more salt (baking soda twice a day too). I really think my premature ejaculation is linked to the emotional in some way, I am quite anxious. As soon as the quarantine is over, I will test taking cypro to test whether it would help in any way. However, besides that, I don't know what to do.
The catecholamines, such as noradrenaline and adrenaline are involved in PE. Copper is used as a cofactor to convert dopamine to noradrenaline, so maybe it's excess copper. Zinc and molybdenum can help lower excess copper.
What have you tried before for your anxiety?

OP
S

southcesar

The catecholamines, such as noradrenaline and adrenaline are involved in PE. Copper is used as a cofactor to convert dopamine to noradrenaline, so maybe it's excess copper. Zinc and molybdenum can help lower excess copper.
What have you tried before for your anxiety?
Basically stoicism and I had a phase of taking clonazepam, but I stopped taking it because I am afraid of drugs that increase serotonin and lower testosterone.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Basically stoicism and I had a phase of taking clonazepam, but I stopped taking it because I am afraid of drugs that increase serotonin and lower testosterone.
Maybe you can try zinc and magnesium for anxiety and PE.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals