Pregnenolone Versus Estrogen - A Very Simple Question

ddjd

There seem to be a lot of responses but no one seems to answer the question,

Can pregnenolone turn into estrogen?

milk_lover

There seem to be a lot of responses but no one seems to answer the question,

Can pregnenolone turn into estrogen?
Everything is possible. If I take 50mg of pregnenolone with 40g of sugar (can of soda), I still get hair loss! This tells me it's causing me a stress response and my body doesn't need it probably. I have quit pregnenlone long time ago (oral supplements) and I only get small amounts from pansterone from time to time. Since I have quit it, the sensitivity of my penis has gone through the roof it's almost annoying because I think of sex all the time!

Everything is possible. If I take 50mg of pregnenolone with 40g of sugar (can of soda), I still get hair loss! This tells me it's causing me a stress response and my body doesn't need it probably. I have quit pregnenlone long time ago (oral supplements) and I only get small amounts from pansterone from time to time. Since I have quit it, the sensitivity of my penis has gone through the roof it's almost annoying because I think of sex all the time!
Hmm...this is interesting because I was advised to add pregnenolone and lower the intake of Dhea.

Regarding your sensitivity, how old are you? And are you equating this is a libido?

japanesedude

If you want to get fat **** or wanna be a monk,taking Pregnenolone only is a way to go.
but taking Pregenolone with DHEA or other Androgens have completely different effects.

lampofred

If you want to get fat **** or wanna be a monk,taking Pregnenolone only is a way to go.

What??? Can you explain please? I take preg only, but why would that make me fat/monk-like?

japanesedude

last year,I took only a 10mg Pregnenolone orally about a month.
it took my depression away from dog loss and helped me to move on. but I got ED,gained weight about 3kg(without changing foods intake) and got some fats around abs and ****.
adding 5mg DHEA solved this problem btw.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals