Pregnenolone + Testosterone Base = All natural pain killer

Matestube

For the past week, I have been experiencing a combo of pregnenolone with T base on rats for general health outcomes. For the entire week, the rats testicular and lower abdominal pains were abolished. It has been a remarkable experience.

The first five days both compounds were administered in powder form. The last two days T base was administered via MCT oil solution. All administrations were oral.

Beautiful finding !

So T base fully dissolves in MCT oil?
What was the concentration in mg/ml you made?

Gustav3Y

For the past week, I have been experiencing a combo of pregnenolone with T base on rats for general health outcomes. For the entire week, the rats testicular and lower abdominal pains were abolished. It has been a remarkable experience.

The first five days both compounds were administered in powder form. The last two days T base was administered via MCT oil solution. All administrations were oral.

I am very curious have you noticed pain reduction from the Pregnnolone alone, before this P5+T mix?

I did not have a hernia the person I work for would up with one from that osteopath. I had crazy internal pin point pain around my cecal area and I guess the tension caused my testicle to be forced up on the same side during sexual activity.

I wish I could get a lawyer to help me but I would be hard to do something about it without other people coming forward

Is your situation irriversable?

OP
Epistrophy

Epistrophy

Is your situation irriversable?
Irreversible how? All the things that happened are physical (muscles etc.) I think my insides are stuck via nervous system and when released will help to realign everything. I have been trying to find a real qigong healer near me. I was going to go to this guy Master Zhou but he recently had a some health issues of his own and not treating. Honestly, I believe my issues are blockages from those osteopath treatments.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSrF9DNCzSs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Qs-vB1vnE

Irreversible how? All the things that happened are physical (muscles etc.) I think my insides are stuck via nervous system and when released will help to realign everything. I have been trying to find a real qigong healer near me. I was going to go to this guy Master Zhou but he recently had a some health issues of his own and not treating. Honestly, I believe my issues are blockages from those osteopath treatments.

Yes I can relate as my husband's psos muscles are locked, a side effect of a tetanus shot in August of 2020. Some people cannot release the band opt for surgery, which doesn't come with the best results. Yours being physical and wanting to find a lawyer made me think yours was irriversable.

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSrF9DNCzSs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0Qs-vB1vnE

Yes I can relate as my husband's psos muscles are locked, a side effect of a tetanus shot in August of 2020. Some people cannot release the band opt for surgery, which doesn't come with the best results. Yours being physical and wanting to find a lawyer made me think yours was irriversable.

OP
Epistrophy

Epistrophy

I just think whatever this guy did put me into a stress response like what I have read from Hans Selye. It is amazing that I actually went through something like that. Not fun

johnwester130

where did you acquire the testostoener base

tommyg130

Hey, what exactly do you mean by T base? Ik testosterone .. but where would one get bio identical Testosterone powder ? I’ve never heard of that

tommyg130

Yes, 500mg is high, but if you look at that thread I posted in my previous reply to you in it I say that even for high steroid dose users 100mg-200mg is probably good enough. For something like 25mg T, which I personally don't think is a high/dangerous dose (especially, if the person has had low T levels for years), probably even 50mg pregnenolone would do. You'd have to experiment with a few different combinations to find out what is your optimal ratio, but there are reports even on bodybuilding websites of people preventing shutdown from say 50mg injected T daily by taking 100mg daily pregnenolone orally.
What do you mean by prevent shutdown?! 50mg Test daily so 400mg weekly? Youre just saying that will keep their balls plump? No way that there LH and FSH would still be kept online and there whole HPTA wouldn’t be shut down at 400mg a week. Idc if they’re taking 4 million mg preg hahaha . No but seriously you’re just saying intratesticular Test production is kept alive right? ??