Pregnenolone + Testosterone Base = All natural pain killer

jnklheimer

Fascinating. The steroids community always claims that testosterone powder is not orally bioavailable, but it looks to be actually somewhat hydrophilic and lipophilic enough for GI absorption. How did you get the idea?
its BS. I gave my dog nandrolone phenylpropiante in olive oil orally to treat her muscle wasting from cipro toxicity. It worked like a charm, it was hard to tell bioavailability but I gave her 150mg a day hoping for that to be equivalent to about 150mg a week injected. I think it was a bit more, I'm guessing it equalled to about 300mg+ a week dose, which is slightly high for a dog of her size but the vet dosages are meant to be taken almost year round, she was only on it for 5 weeks. She gained most of her muscle back and sprouted hair in previously hairless areas. a 5 week cycle and she was almost back to normal after 9 months of trying with just food and supplements. vets were useless, even after they poisoned her, they wanted her on prednisone. She literally went from not being able to chew her bones to destroying chew treats in seconds and not even wanting to get up to chasing other dogs around. it was a phenomenal recovery.

I'll probably give her another cycle shortly.

the online bodybuilding steroid community tends to just repeat stuff, very few people do novel experiments themselves. is there any reason progesterone preg dhea are orally bioavailable an then testosterone and other hormones arent?

Last edited:
OP
Epistrophy

Epistrophy

Here is the thread that can provide some of that information. Lower doses progesterone, in the <75mg daily range, have also been shown to both protect from suppression and also enhance the pro-sexual effects of androgens in males. I would try the pregnenolone first as it is less likely to cause issues in males.

@Epistrophy
Thanks for the thread! I will try the 10:1 P5:T ratio and update on effects. I will say that the P5:T combo definitely helps with having a great night sleep!!

Also, remember I told you that my dogs go crazy for certain molecules. Every time I weigh out the molecules they are jumping up trying to lick it up!!

T

TheBeard

For the past week, I have been experiencing a combo of pregnenolone with T base on rats for general health outcomes. For the entire week, the rats testicular and lower abdominal pains were abolished. It has been a remarkable experience.

The first five days both compounds were administered in powder form. The last two days T base was administered via MCT oil solution. All administrations were oral.

My joints started hurting badly two days after jumping on 100mg pregnenolone / day.
Have you experienced anything similar?

T

TheBeard

its BS. I gave my dog nandrolone phenylpropiante in olive oil orally to treat her muscle wasting from cipro toxicity. It worked like a charm, it was hard to tell bioavailability but I gave her 150mg a day hoping for that to be equivalent to about 150mg a week injected. I think it was a bit more, I'm guessing it equalled to about 300mg+ a week dose, which is slightly high for a dog of her size but the vet dosages are meant to be taken almost year round, she was only on it for 5 weeks. She gained most of her muscle back and sprouted hair in previously hairless areas. a 5 week cycle and she was almost back to normal after 9 months of trying with just food and supplements. vets were useless, even after they poisoned her, they wanted her on prednisone. She literally went from not being able to chew her bones to destroying chew treats in seconds and not even wanting to get up to chasing other dogs around. it was a phenomenal recovery.

I'll probably give her another cycle shortly.

the online bodybuilding steroid community tends to just repeat stuff, very few people do novel experiments themselves. is there any reason progesterone preg dhea are orally bioavailable an then testosterone and other hormones arent?

Not surprised.

Broderick Chavez mentioned that if you were to drink a Trenbolone solution meant for injections, you'd still absorb 30% of it via the GI tract.

golder

Here is the thread that can provide some of that information. Lower doses progesterone, in the <75mg daily range, have also been shown to both protect from suppression and also enhance the pro-sexual effects of androgens in males. I would try the pregnenolone first as it is less likely to cause issues in males.

@Epistrophy
I know this is a bit jazzy/novel, but if my rat were to take an oral Trenbolone base or Drostanolone base powder orally with a say 500mg pregnenolone, would it also mitigate many of the potential downsides of these as it would in the test base scenario? Thank you.

T

TheBeard

I know this is a bit jazzy/novel, but if my rat were to take an oral Trenbolone base or Drostanolone base powder orally with a say 500mg pregnenolone, would it also mitigate many of the potential downsides of these as it would in the test base scenario? Thank you.

There is no reason for anyone to take Trenbolone over naturaly produced steroids.
What are you looking to achieve that you can't achieve with testosterone ?

equipoise

My joints started hurting badly two days after jumping on 100mg pregnenolone / day.
Have you experienced anything similar?
What pregnenolone have you used? Ray has pointed out modern pregnenolone synthesis containes a lot of impurities.
Never had an issue with StressNon, literally boosts anything I throw at it. Very androgenic, beard growth increase even from using it solo. I put a couple of drops in my navel.

T

TheBeard

What pregnenolone have you used? Ray has pointed out modern pregnenolone synthesis containes a lot of impurities.
Never had an issue with StressNon, literally boosts anything I throw at it. Very androgenic, beard growth increase even from using it solo. I put a couple of drops in my navel.

Every single supplement has impurities, including B vitamins, Ox Bile, enzymes etc...

But magically only the impurities from pregnenolone make my joints crack?

Come on...

Beastmode

Had a retractile from a very strong cremaster muscle contraction. It was due to a osteopathic manipulation treatments that made my right groin tissue super tight.
Back in my therapy days I had a few clients with testicular pain and they were fully relieved by some manual therapy in the psoas area. The genitfemoral nerve can refer pain down there. So it makes sense how a manipulation, if done improperly or possibly in the wrong area, could create this.

One guy I had with this issue told me it was so bad he wanted them cut off......:oops:.

Good thing we found an alternative route.

golder

There is no reason for anyone to take Trenbolone over naturaly produced steroids.
What are you looking to achieve that you can't achieve with testosterone ?
Sublingual low dose tren base to bypsss first pass metabolism alongside a transdermal test base. Kickstart the enormous loss of gains I’ve had over the last 5 years.

T

TheBeard

Sublingual low dose tren base to bypsss first pass metabolism alongside a transdermal test base. Kickstart the enormous loss of gains I’ve had over the last 5 years.

Choose steady gains with testosterone, they can be huge, just as big as trenbolone.
You will have a little less definition than on tren, but are you a bodybuilder?

You don't realize the health consequences of tren for the tiny advantage it has on testosterone, if any. That's crazy.

For the past week, I have been experiencing a combo of pregnenolone with T base on rats for general health outcomes. For the entire week, the rats testicular and lower abdominal pains were abolished. It has been a remarkable experience.

The first five days both compounds were administered in powder form. The last two days T base was administered via MCT oil solution. All administrations were oral.
How do you know that their pain went away? How did they come to ALL have testicular and lower abdominal pains in the first place? You seem to be a "Rat Whisper" ?

OP
Epistrophy

Epistrophy

How do you know that their pain went away? How did they come to ALL have testicular and lower abdominal pains in the first place? You seem to be a "Rat Whisper"
Sensitivity test (touch) and amount of brain feedback. Well after getting treatment from this french osteopath my body reacted badly to it and started to have abdominal pain which I would not wish upon any person. It was intense and after going back to the same person 3 more times because I knew of no one that gave all hands on treatment that this osteopath did. Each time after new things would arise and my mind at the time was in a pretty intense stress response, and one of those times the right testicle push up into the superficial inguinal ring causing the pain.

It has taken me 6 years to get things back on track from this osteopath! So the things that I have tried that worked I gave my experience.

Sensitivity test (touch) and amount of brain feedback. Well after getting treatment from this french osteopath my body reacted badly to it and started to have abdominal pain which I would not wish upon any person. It was intense and after going back to the same person 3 more times because I knew of no one that gave all hands on treatment that this osteopath did. Each time after new things would arise and my mind at the time was in a pretty intense stress response, and one of those times the right testicle push up into the superficial inguinal ring causing the pain.

It has taken me 6 years to get things back on track from this osteopath! So the things that I have tried that worked I gave my experience.

Well this is interesting. So the osteopath screwed you up, because they were a bad osteopath?

OP
Epistrophy

Epistrophy

Well this is interesting. So the osteopath screwed you up, because they were a bad osteopath?
I will say definitely because after the first one a few months later bam all this craziness started. I believe he is a bad osteopath, after talking to people I was not the only one who would have complications after treatments from this osteopath. Even the person I worked for at the time who is highly regarded in the holistic exercise field wound up with a inguinal hernia! This person got treatments from this osteopath all the time.

I really do not know what the hell happened to me but it was not good nor fun and I am still working out the kinks in my body.

I will say definitely because after the first one a few months later bam all this craziness started. I believe he is a bad osteopath, after talking to people I was not the only one who would have complications after treatments from this osteopath. Even the person I worked for at the time who is highly regarded in the holistic exercise field wound up with a inguinal hernia! This person got treatments from this osteopath all the time.

I really do not know what the hell happened to me but it was not good nor fun and I am still working out the kinks in my body.

That is terrible! Somebody needs to make a complaint before more people get hurt. Was your hernia caused from deep tissue massage?

Gustav3Y

Back in my therapy days I had a few clients with testicular pain and they were fully relieved by some manual therapy in the psoas area. The genitfemoral nerve can refer pain down there. So it makes sense how a manipulation, if done improperly or possibly in the wrong area, could create this.

One guy I had with this issue told me it was so bad he wanted them cut off......:oops:.

Good thing we found an alternative route.

Do you know if there we able to distinguish from testicular pain and scrotal pain. I wonder if it was a scrotal pain rather than the actual testicle (glad) pain.

Beastmode

Do you know if there we able to distinguish from testicular pain and scrotal pain. I wonder if it was a scrotal pain rather than the actual testicle (glad) pain.
From an innervation standpoint, we don't. However, pain in that area sucks either way.

OP
Epistrophy

Epistrophy

That is terrible! Somebody needs to make a complaint before more people get hurt. Was your hernia caused from deep tissue massage?
I did not have a hernia the person I work for would up with one from that osteopath. I had crazy internal pin point pain around my cecal area and I guess the tension caused my testicle to be forced up on the same side during sexual activity.

I wish I could get a lawyer to help me but I would be hard to do something about it without other people coming forward