Pregnenolone + Testosterone Base = All natural pain killer

Epistrophy

For the past week, I have been experiencing a combo of pregnenolone with T base on rats for general health outcomes. For the entire week, the rats testicular and lower abdominal pains were abolished. It has been a remarkable experience.

The first five days both compounds were administered in powder form. The last two days T base was administered via MCT oil solution. All administrations were oral.

golder

Would be great if someone could recommend some reliable scales that can measure 1mg increments. This sounds like a great combination.

Would be great if someone could recommend some reliable scales that can measure 1mg increments. This sounds like a great combination.
Jewelry scales would do perhaps, I don't have experience with using Jewelry scales but think they would work, no? :):

solothesensei

Fascinating. The steroids community always claims that testosterone powder is not orally bioavailable, but it looks to be actually somewhat hydrophilic and lipophilic enough for GI absorption. How did you get the idea?

OP
Epistrophy

Epistrophy

Fascinating. The steroids community always claims that testosterone powder is not orally bioavailable, but it looks to be actually somewhat hydrophilic and lipophilic enough for GI absorption. How did you get the idea?
I am not versed in the bioavailability of testosterone. I know @haidut has mentioned on danny roddy podcast that a study showed bioavailability for oral T powder. The idea to mix the two was the fact that pregnenolone has a normalization effect on hormones and helps the body to stimulate its own synthesis (Generative Energy, Ray Peat) also from the @haidut studies that steroids can enhance the effect of the other (e.g. pansterone etc). I experienced this on the rat to see if the T would help with overall health and that was a effect noticed.

golder

Any idea what rough ratio of pregnenolone:test base would be good to try to mitigate the downregulation of endogenous production?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I know @haidut has mentioned on danny roddy podcast that a study showed bioavailability for oral T powder.

Here is one such human study, if you need it for reference.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Any idea what rough ratio of pregnenolone:test base would be good to try to mitigate the downregulation of endogenous production?

Here is the thread that can provide some of that information. Lower doses progesterone, in the <75mg daily range, have also been shown to both protect from suppression and also enhance the pro-sexual effects of androgens in males. I would try the pregnenolone first as it is less likely to cause issues in males.

@Epistrophy

golder

Thanks Haidut. For those using 25mg of test base, which is where the benefits I’m looking for seem to start plateauing, what oral dose of pregnenolone would you think would work well alongside to protect downregulation as best I can?
1:20 would equate to 500mg of pregnenolone, which sounds quite high?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks Haidut. For those using 25mg of test base, which is where the benefits I’m looking for seem to start plateauing, what oral dose of pregnenolone would you think would work well alongside to protect downregulation as best I can?
1:20 would equate to 500mg of pregnenolone, which sounds quite high?

Yes, 500mg is high, but if you look at that thread I posted in my previous reply to you in it I say that even for high steroid dose users 100mg-200mg is probably good enough. For something like 25mg T, which I personally don't think is a high/dangerous dose (especially, if the person has had low T levels for years), probably even 50mg pregnenolone would do. You'd have to experiment with a few different combinations to find out what is your optimal ratio, but there are reports even on bodybuilding websites of people preventing shutdown from say 50mg injected T daily by taking 100mg daily pregnenolone orally.

golder

Yes, 500mg is high, but if you look at that thread I posted in my previous reply to you in it I say that even for high steroid dose users 100mg-200mg is probably good enough. For something like 25mg T, which I personally don't think is a high/dangerous dose (especially, if the person has had low T levels for years), probably even 50mg pregnenolone would do.
Thanks for this, extremely useful Georgi. Do you think the same ratio would work for transdermal just in higher doses? If I wanted to replicate an oral test base 25mg:100mg oral pregnenolone... perhaps something like like 50:200 in tocopherol transdermally to get a similar dose?