Pregnenolone + Taurine + Glycine

chinup53

I’m trying to improve androgens and I’m thinking about Pregnenolone + Taurine + Glycine. I have 100mg Life Extension Pregnenolone with the intention to open the capsules and diving the dose in 5 (20mg) which I will take orally. I am aware that low dose pregnenolone is better if I want it to follow the androgen path. In addition, the glycine and taurine will help to increase 5-alpha-reductase. I take 1,5g of Taurine with every meal (so 5-6g a day) and 2g Glycine (3g at night which puts me in 8g aprox). I also take 5g creatine daily. I want to avoid estrogen increase because I already have gynecomastia (from puberty and being fat, not hormones). Do you guys thinks this protocol will work? What would you change?

milkboi

Sounds good to me, maybe add in some AI-inhibitors, like Vitamin E, aspirin, Zinc.

OP
C

chinup53

Sounds good to me, maybe add in some AI-inhibitors, like Vitamin E, aspirin, Zinc.

Forgot to talk about that, I’m taking 25mg zinc gluconate everyday (not sure about the dosage, but I’ve read that high dose zinc reduce 5-ar). Also 250mg aspirin everyother day.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Forgot to talk about that, I’m taking 25mg zinc gluconate everyday (not sure about the dosage, but I’ve read that high dose zinc reduce 5-ar). Also 250mg aspirin everyother day.
Gonadin could be a very good natural option to boost endogenous hormone production as well as keep estrogen (it inhibits the aromatase) and cortisol in check.

Have you had you vit D checked?
Zinc does inhibit 5-AR unless taken in several 100mg doses.
Vit E is a really good one if you have elevated estrogen and prolactin.
The B-vitamins are needed for steroidogenesis, especially B3.

What's your diet like?

Have you had any tests done, such as thyroid, estrogen, prolactin, cortisol, DHEA, etc?

Barry

this seems like a good idea. but you have to start with the foundation, cutting out pufas, add orange juice, milk, coconut oil, carrot salad. and have patience. progress is a slow and steady process. if you rush the process, trying many different things, I feel you reduce your chance for success.

Yucca

...I'm taking the exact same combo, at night :
- 9g glycine
- 4g taurine
- 100mg pregnelonone

Don't know if the 100mg preg is too much on the long term (?) but this stack has a very noticeable calming effect (slightly anxiolytic) on me : my BPM are about 8-10 lower the day after taking it, and my deep sleep is also much better : from 20-30mn usually to 1h15/1h30 with preg (measured with a Garmin Watch (so not very reliable).
I feel really more rested when I take it

Mossy

It would be interesting to know if anyone had success with this combo.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals