Pregnenolone, Progesterone, DHEA Increase Breast Size In Females

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
HDD said:
"Given that topical application of 18mg (and above) DHEA daily produced statistically significant increases of all estrogens (estradiol, estrone, estriol) in humans I would advise keeping DHEA intake under 15mg daily"

Increase of estrogens is my concern. No need to be concerned if keeping intake low?

The human studies using <18mg DHEA daily did not find any statistical increase in estrogen. What both both human and rodent studies did find was intramuscular increases of T and DHT. Exactly what you want for improved metabolism, insulin sensitivity, and preservation of muscle mass. The rodent study using 15mg of DHEA daily found that the effects are the same as exercise. So, it looks like we do have an exercise in a pill but most people do not know about it since they don't read this forum:):

InChristAlone

I've always heard for women 5mg or less a day otherwise you can start growing whiskers.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Such_Saturation said:

Yep, exactly this one. The conversion factor for rats-human is 1/6 and for mice is 1/12. I think they list conversion factors for a few other species like rabbits, monkeys, and dogs. I have not seen anything for pigs, so if you have some data please forward it. Pigs are metabolically much closer to humans than monkeys, so the data on them is pretty reliable.

sladerunner69

I've been using DHEA to some fantastic success but, as I stated in other threads, the effects seem to diminish exponentially over time. After 6-7 weeks of use the effects of 10mg topical DHEA were no longer profound, and didn't give me that cranked, wired, masculine dominant etc feeling that I am cosntantly seeking (low-t, androgenic insensitivity are my primary health issues). I decided to try a week break and my first day off was rough as hell!! There may have been other psychological factors but the whole day I had a splitting headache, was strung-out and beat, and could barely think. The second day was much better but not good. The third day off I felt nearly ok. But I am flat-out disgusted by low testosterone symptoms so I jumped back on the DHEA cream my 4th day and it worked pretty well, not awesome as ever, though. It's been another week or so and I think my tolerance is up again and I need to take a break. I might try dosing some l-lysine to take the edge of the anxiety, although it has a tendency to pull back my motivation and make me kind of dull.

charmer

Have any women tried this yet? I definitely will.

One issue I am very curious about is there any hormonal method to correct a mild form of tuberous breasts. This condition is related to a certain near-nipple constriction, causing a nipple to look puffy and breats more arrow-like and not round. My breasts look pretty and normal when cold, but the way they look in a normal non-aroused state is not good for my self-confidence. Currently, this is being treated by plastic surgery, which removes the constriction and then adds silicon to add volume. I would hate to eventually go that way.

I have been browsing female breast enhancement forums, and they are mostly talking about noogleberry (breast vacuum), and some silly things like taking l-arginine, estrogen, questionable herbs, bovine ovary etc. Seems like increasing the breast volume helps improve the look, but wondering if anything can be done about the constriction.

I have had a low progesterone and dhea for a long time, I got a period late in my puberty and it came with horrible cramps. So I understand where my problem is coming from. I am 26, wondering what I could experiment with to avoid surgical intervention.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Have any women tried this yet? I definitely will.

One issue I am very curious about is there any hormonal method to correct a mild form of tuberous breasts. This condition is related to a certain near-nipple constriction, causing a nipple to look puffy and breats more arrow-like and not round. My breasts look pretty and normal when cold, but the way they look in a normal non-aroused state is not good for my self-confidence. Currently, this is being treated by plastic surgery, which removes the constriction and then adds silicon to add volume. I would hate to eventually go that way.

I have been browsing female breast enhancement forums, and they are mostly talking about noogleberry (breast vacuum), and some silly things like taking l-arginine, estrogen, questionable herbs, bovine ovary etc. Seems like increasing the breast volume helps improve the look, but wondering if anything can be done about the constriction.

I have had a low progesterone and dhea for a long time, I got a period late in my puberty and it came with horrible cramps. So I understand where my problem is coming from. I am 26, wondering what I could experiment with to avoid surgical intervention.

You can probably try some topical progesterone/DHEA mix on the breast. DHEA does should be no more than 5mg at a time and I think for women progesterone can be used liberally.

sladerunner69

Use 300mg pregnenolone instead.

Pregnenlone for em tends to be pretty anti-andro. I think most of it converts to progesterone. I have low andro, low DHT, a mess of other hormonal deficiencies from post-finasteride syndrome.

DHEA gives me bad brain fog so I might just stop these altogether.

tallglass13

I have to chime in, as I experienced great masculinity on pansterone, however when I stopped I noticed less erections and penis was more shrunken . So I stopped completely for 2 weeks until I got my normal regular libido back... So now I'm only going to use pansterone on special occasions

FredSonoma

I have to chime in, as I experienced great masculinity on pansterone, however when I stopped I noticed less erections and penis was more shrunken . So I stopped completely for 2 weeks until I got my normal regular libido back... So now I'm only going to use pansterone on special occasions
I notice the opposite with Pansterone and I have no idea why... feel tired, feel like I walk more feminine, and feel much more... limp

tallglass13

The trick is with these handcrafted very powerful supplements, is to use lower than the actual suggested dosage.. The lower the dosage,the less the pituitary / hypothalamus / thyroid feedback mechanism...
But I'm a humongous fan of the ideal lab supplements and they're probably the best on the market anywhere to be found...

Do you recommend that daily? Or weekly? And why that specific amount?

It can give you extra energy to keep working and socializing through the day but of course it won't have the androgenic part.

DaveFoster

Social confidence and libido are not directly correlated.

Usually if you have one, the other tends to diminish. The latter gets accentuated under stress.

redred

Im not going to post proof but the professor down there has certainly gotten bigger clothes. Maybe its due to better thyroid or my turbo doses of pregnenolone. Ive used dhea a couple of years too though.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Im not going to post proof but the professor down there has certainly gotten bigger clothes. Maybe its due to better thyroid or my turbo doses of pregnenolone. Ive used dhea a couple of years too though.

As they say on Reddit - "pics or it didn't happen". Joking of course, but I am glad you are seeing an effect. I think a few other girls on the forum mentioned getting...ahem...fuller in the vicinity of the clavicles. Maybe they can chime in and share more details?? You know, for science :):

Peata

My breasts are big but I believe it's caused by high estrogen. They weren't this big when pregnant and breastfeeding... Hope mine will reduce a bit :D
I also think high estrogen increases them. Did you try anything and have a result? I would love to reduce mine some too.