haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Blinkyrocket said:
haidut said:
Blinkyrocket said:
haidut said:
Blinkyrocket said:
How come all signs point to my having lots of androgens but I'm so dang freakin tired all the time.

Sorry for making it relatively obvious what I'm trying to brag about but this is actually a serious question -_-

How do you know you have high androgens? Penis length could be due to high androgen exposure at or before birth, not current levels. Have you had saliva tests? They seem to show tissue levels better than blood.
I have no clue, I would think that my mental problems would be caused by high estrogen during birth and no I have not. I've got hairy legs and armpits which have been nicknamed "the black forests". Ray peat said something about early puberty being bad but I can't remember what it actually means, probably estrogen.

Early puberty is usually due to stress - either of the mother while pregnant or the child at early age. If that is the case prolactin may be high, and it definitely affects fatigue. Have you had prolactin checked? Also, getting a saliva hormone test may not be a bad idea and it is relatively cheap.
Let's discuss in another thread.
Well, that's pretty much all I need to know unless you know that there's more I need to know, but if there isn't than there's no need for another thread.

I think this is good as a start - blood prolactin and serotonin, and saliva hormone tests.

So the actual size could be fixed by heredity, right?

mujuro

Forum Supporter
From where do we procure a topical DHEA supplement?

Tarmander

Such_Saturation said:
Tarmander said:
By God man, your sitting on a gold mine! Do you sell Penis-mightiers or not?!

Shh you're going to get the entire Russian spambot market on us :mrgreen:

Gussy it up however you want, Trebek. What matters is does it work? Will it really mighty my penis, man?

Tarmander said:
Such_Saturation said:
Tarmander said:

Gussy it up however you want, Trebek. What matters is does it work? Will it really mighty my penis, man?

Only if your lot is underdeveloped, it seems :lol:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
mujuro said:
From where do we procure a topical DHEA supplement?

The Pansterone supplement I sell has DHEA in it. I may release a separate DHEA one, but I think Pansterone can do everything DHEA on its own can and more.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7426

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Such_Saturation said:
Tarmander said:
Such_Saturation said:
Tarmander said:

Only if your lot is underdeveloped, it seems :lol:

But how do we know if it is under-developed? Is there a chart similar to the BMI that relates size (length) to other features like weight and surface area? Maybe we should come up with one and call it PMI, where P stands for...I think you get it.

It's always under-developed if the ego is over-developed :ss

FredSonoma

Such_Saturation said:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4236322/ :ninja

So who's down to become the next Danny Roddy of male enhancement?

Just lmk what to do!!! U gotta be the brains tho I'll be the guinea pig :mrgreen:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
FredSonoma said:
Such_Saturation said:

Just lmk what to do!!! U gotta be the brains tho I'll be the guinea pig :mrgreen:

Some forum members have already experienced penis enlargement from using pregnenolone and DHEA. See this thread for more info, and make sure you read all of it as the discussion continues until the end:
viewtopic.php?f=75&t=6019#p71414

FredSonoma

haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
Such_Saturation said:

Some forum members have already experienced penis enlargement from using pregnenolone and DHEA. See this thread for more info, and make sure you read all of it as the discussion continues until the end:

Thanks Haidut! Sorry I am always asking for help / explanation / brains LOL, I just have so much trouble absorbing the information. I read through the stuff and it just doesn't make any sense. I read through that whole topic and discussion, but I'm thinking I should probably be more concerned with fixing my overall health than growing my weiner :mrgreen:

I'm thinking my big issue is serotonin - I've had serious gut issues for 2.5 years, and I almost always have a very bloated stomach. I've noticed that eating sh*tloads of gelatin has a HUGE effect on my mood - makes me feel so much happier, literally giddy actually, whereas when I stray away and eat too much trytophan, I get tired and very cranky - just within a day or two, which would seem to mean that is a big issue my body has if I'm that sensitive to it?

If my gut and serotonin is where my issue lies, do you have any recommendation for where I should start with this whole supplement thing? I feel so confused where to start with Preg / DHEA / cypro / tyrosine, glycine, taurine supps, etc. It seems like starting with Vitamin K would be extremely safe right? (I recently ordered Energin, btw is there anyway for me to check a shipping tracking thing lol), and then supplementing with amino acids would be a good start? And then maybe Vitamin E + cypro to help my metabolism?

I also definitely notice that getting a lot of my protein from hydrolized collagen makes my bloating MUCH better, however I think it gives me diarrhea, especially if I don't boil it for a while first.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
Such_Saturation said:

Thanks Haidut! Sorry I am always asking for help / explanation / brains LOL, I just have so much trouble absorbing the information. I read through the stuff and it just doesn't make any sense. I read through that whole topic and discussion, but I'm thinking I should probably be more concerned with fixing my overall health than growing my weiner :mrgreen:

I'm thinking my big issue is serotonin - I've had serious gut issues for 2.5 years, and I almost always have a very bloated stomach. I've noticed that eating sh*tloads of gelatin has a HUGE effect on my mood - makes me feel so much happier, literally giddy actually, whereas when I stray away and eat too much trytophan, I get tired and very cranky - just within a day or two, which would seem to mean that is a big issue my body has if I'm that sensitive to it?

If my gut and serotonin is where my issue lies, do you have any recommendation for where I should start with this whole supplement thing? I feel so confused where to start with Preg / DHEA / cypro / tyrosine, glycine, taurine supps, etc. It seems like starting with Vitamin K would be extremely safe right? (I recently ordered Energin, btw is there anyway for me to check a shipping tracking thing lol), and then supplementing with amino acids would be a good start? And then maybe Vitamin E + cypro to help my metabolism?

I also definitely notice that getting a lot of my protein from hydrolized collagen makes my bloating MUCH better, however I think it gives me diarrhea, especially if I don't boil it for a while first.

I suggest you start a separate thread for the gut issues as we have already hijacked this one with our discussions about weiner size as opposed to breast size:):
Adding BCAA to your diet and limiting intake of tryptophan rich food would be some of the things to try. If you have blood work showing high blood serotonin then a doctor should be able to prescribe a drug like cyporheptadine or mianserin / mirtazapine.

FredSonoma

haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
Such_Saturation said:

I suggest you start a separate thread for the gut issues as we have already hijacked this one with our discussions about weiner size as opposed to breast size:):
Adding BCAA to your diet and limiting intake of tryptophan rich food would be some of the things to try. If you have blood work showing high blood serotonin then a doctor should be able to prescribe a drug like cyporheptadine or mianserin / mirtazapine.

Okay thanks Haidut! Gonna look into ordering BCAA now

FredSonoma

haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
Such_Saturation said:

Sorry to keep asking more questions, but Pansterone should have the same effect right (if rubbed on hot dog)?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
FredSonoma said:
haidut said:
FredSonoma said:
Such_Saturation said:

Sorry to keep asking more questions, but Pansterone should have the same effect right (if rubbed on hot dog)?

If it converts to DHT then yes. The person in other other thread was also using a product containing a combination of pregnenolone and DHEA.

Peatit

I've made my own topical DHEA cream dissolving the content of 50 mg MRM capsules in coconut oil as it seems that it is soluble in fat (as in alcohol), the fillers just concentrate at the bottom of the jar.

Mercola suggests to apply it on a mucosal surface (vagina or rectum for males) which may enhance absorption and avoiding the accumulation in fat tissues ,the latter makes sense to me.
Of course he is not very reliable generally but i think that this article is not as full of garbage as usual:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... ement.aspx

InChristAlone

So far no one has commented about breast size! Is this a male dominated forum?! Haha. Pregnancy and breastfeeding caused 2 cups size growth for me :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Janelle525 said:
So far no one has commented about breast size! Is this a male dominated forum?! Haha. Pregnancy and breastfeeding caused 2 cups size growth for me :)

Excellent! :-D
And the study I posted found that DHEA causes the same magnitude of breast enlargement as pregnancy. So, it could be a good alternative to menopausal women willing to reverse mammary atrophy or just firm up the breasts in general.

thehobbit

My breasts are big but I believe it's caused by high estrogen. They weren't this big when pregnant and breastfeeding... Hope mine will reduce a bit :D

HDD

"Given that topical application of 18mg (and above) DHEA daily produced statistically significant increases of all estrogens (estradiol, estrone, estriol) in humans I would advise keeping DHEA intake under 15mg daily"

Increase of estrogens is my concern. No need to be concerned if keeping intake low?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals