Pregnenolone Powders

Lolinaa

@DaveFoster: I am very happy to read that. I think once we have better energy we are better capable at handling people in general and creating more meaningful and happier relationships.
We have the courage to set boundaries and state our mind instead of bursting into anger or brushing things aside.

I think its a good thing to be less dependent on supplements as well. I take aspirin, progesterone, thyroid when its cold and taurine sometimes and lysine.
Right now taurine is like a drug for me. I have the impression without it I wouldn't be at my best you see :).

I wish you the very best in your health journey.
I like this forum a lot thanks to people like you, Amazoniac and all the others who are so knowledgeable and helpful. I am happy to know you guys.

DaveFoster

@DaveFoster: I am very happy to read that. I think once we have better energy we are better capable at handling people in general and creating more meaningful and happier relationships.
We have the courage to set boundaries and state our mind instead of bursting into anger or brushing things aside.

I think its a good thing to be less dependent on supplements as well. I take aspirin, progesterone, thyroid when its cold and taurine sometimes and lysine.
Right now taurine is like a drug for me. I have the impression without it I wouldn't be at my best you see :).

I wish you the very best in your health journey.
I like this forum a lot thanks to people like you, Amazoniac and all the others who are so knowledgeable and helpful. I am happy to know you guys.
I might have to try taurine again. I haven't taken it in years. Thank you, I appreciate that. Back at you.

I find the best thing about having some control over your own health appears when others use you to locate some lost portion of themselves. It's empowering to strengthen yourself, link up with others and then broaden the net so as to support one another as well as to reach out and help others without support of their own. It's the opposite of what occurs in times of stress, where a person feels isolated and downgraded to the identity of an individual, and that's where suicide often occurs.

Last edited:
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
J Pregnenolone Ask For Help or Advice 1
S Pregnenolone vs Progesterone for under developed cognitive function Ask For Help or Advice 60
A How much pregnenolone do adults endogenously manufacture? Blood Work, Labs 1
haidut Stress causes/exacerbates allergies, pregnenolone/progesterone therapeutic Scientific Studies 2
F How to lower Progesterone? and how long till supplemented Pregnenolone leaves my system? Ask For Help or Advice 7
S Best source of pregnenolone Thyroid and Hormones 15
Pina High morning cortisol should I avoid pregnenolone before bed? Cortisol, Serotonin, Histamine 13
L Regularly using pregnenolone/vit K/methylene blue, any of these "too good to be true" substances stops you from progressing in life Interviews 36
J Complex dhea prostate pregnenolone advice needed Male Issues 12
calvert79 Pregnenolone making me angry? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 24
P Pregnenolone/Progesterone help? Ask For Help or Advice 1
U Pregnenolone is like a magic pill for me Ask For Help or Advice 5
N Pregnenolone Pregnenolone 0
F Could Pregnenolone be the reason why I feel bad on TRT? (estrogen antagonism?) Ask For Help or Advice 33
E Can Pregnenolone replace Progesterone temporarily during Pregnancy? Female Issues 1
O Pregnenolone Powder Won't Dissolve in DMSO Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 17
V Pregnenolone, Progesterone, DHEA supplementation advice Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 12
F Pregnenolone & or DHEA on TRT for anxiety&hair loss Ask For Help or Advice 5
M Pregnenolone supplementation causing hairloss Pregnenolone 12
ddjd progesterone causing headaches + poor sleep. pregnenolone completely relieves symptoms Ask For Help or Advice 11
Epistrophy Pregnenolone + Testosterone Base = All natural pain killer Experiments 31
Ascending Hero Your experience with progesterone, T3/T4 and pregnenolone Health 19
deliciousfruit Pregnenolone makes me suicidal Ask For Help or Advice 19
pauljacob Pregnenolone Gave Me Vertigo Pregnenolone 10
deliciousfruit Is pregnenolone safe for adolescents? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
haidut Oral pregnenolone as hormone replacement therapy (HRT) in humans Scientific Studies 16
ddjd ways to increase CYP11A activity other than K2MK4? Cholesterol→Pregnenolone Ask For Help or Advice 11
O Those Who Tried Oral Pregnenolone: Did You Notice A Facelift Effect? Polls 6
pauljacob Can I Break Open A Niacinamide, Pregnenolone Capsule? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 4
cjmorin Pregnenolone Hair Fall? Hair & Nails 18
cjmorin Pregnenolone Hair Fall? Hair & Nails 0
K I Took 100mg Pregnenolone ED For Years - Please Help Me Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 69
E Pregnenolone Solo Ask For Help or Advice 5
B Central Serous Retinopathy / (Piracetam/Pregnenolone/TRT/Cortison) Health 21
R Pregnenolone Improving Posture/muscle Tightness? Supplements 11
J Male 25 / Pregnenolone 50mg - Hot Flashes - Raising Metabolism? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
E Philosopher AI About Pregnenolone Pregnenolone 11
E If Anyone Is Interested I'll Be Sharing COA Of Douglas Labs Pregnenolone Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
haidut Pregnenolone (P5) May Be Ergogenic And Helps Recovery From Exercise Scientific Studies 0
ScurveDream DHEA Or Pregnenolone To Combat Possible Caffeine-induced Stress? Ask For Help or Advice 9
Cecilia L. High Pregnenolone, High Progesterone, High Estradiol, Low D Female Issues 13
C Can Pregnenolone Make Fatigue Worse? Ask For Help or Advice 8
C Are Pregnenolone Capsules Safe To Take Every Day? Ask For Help or Advice 10
noqcks Eczema Cleared Up With Pregnenolone? Skin 12
D Why Does Low Dose Pregnenolone Affect Me So Powerfully? Pregnenolone 15
Light Micronized Pregnenolone Is Dissolving Well In Shea Butter Pregnenolone 3
haidut Pregnenolone (P5) - A New Osteoporosis Drug Scientific Studies 0
F Pregnenolone Makes Me Freezing Cold? Pregnenolone 1
haidut Pregnenolone Safe And Effective In Big Human Trial For Back Pain Scientific Studies 0
B Pregnenolone Supplementation Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0