Pregnenolone Powders

Lolinaa

@DaveFoster: I am very happy to read that. I think once we have better energy we are better capable at handling people in general and creating more meaningful and happier relationships.
We have the courage to set boundaries and state our mind instead of bursting into anger or brushing things aside.

I think its a good thing to be less dependent on supplements as well. I take aspirin, progesterone, thyroid when its cold and taurine sometimes and lysine.
Right now taurine is like a drug for me. I have the impression without it I wouldn't be at my best you see :).

I wish you the very best in your health journey.
I like this forum a lot thanks to people like you, Amazoniac and all the others who are so knowledgeable and helpful. I am happy to know you guys.

DaveFoster

@DaveFoster: I am very happy to read that. I think once we have better energy we are better capable at handling people in general and creating more meaningful and happier relationships.
We have the courage to set boundaries and state our mind instead of bursting into anger or brushing things aside.

I think its a good thing to be less dependent on supplements as well. I take aspirin, progesterone, thyroid when its cold and taurine sometimes and lysine.
Right now taurine is like a drug for me. I have the impression without it I wouldn't be at my best you see :).

I wish you the very best in your health journey.
I like this forum a lot thanks to people like you, Amazoniac and all the others who are so knowledgeable and helpful. I am happy to know you guys.
I might have to try taurine again. I haven't taken it in years. Thank you, I appreciate that. Back at you.

I find the best thing about having some control over your own health appears when others use you to locate some lost portion of themselves. It's empowering to strengthen yourself, link up with others and then broaden the net so as to support one another as well as to reach out and help others without support of their own. It's the opposite of what occurs in times of stress, where a person feels isolated and downgraded to the identity of an individual, and that's where suicide often occurs.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals