Pregnenolone Powders

RobertJM

Does anyone know where I can acquire some good sources of preg? I realise it’s a hot potato one, as Peat has said that most of them are tainted or of bad quality.

Health Natura are annoyingly out of the 20g pouch, and I really refuse to pay almost 80 bucks for 50g. 20g would have done just fine for me (in terms of the price). Health Natura are also very annoyingly slow in getting back to you and their orders to the U.K. take weeks to arrive (typically five weeks). My last order with them took three months to arrive.

I’ve looked at that Forefront health website and they dont ship outside of the U.S (so that rules me out anyway). Not sure why they don’t ship elsewhere for pregnenolone. And I have no idea on what the quality of their products are like.

Any others that ppl have come across?

trew

What about Haidut's preg?

And yeah, health natura sucks now.

Or try life extension preg from amazon UK, or swanson's preg from healthy monthly.

morgan#1

I wanna third that Health Natura is subpar. I used them for progesterone and as well pregnenolone powder. The pregnenolone powder I felt that it wasn’t effective at all. I used 75-at one point 500, and I couldn’t tell the difference. And the progesterone was thick like honey. I would never order from them again.

Haidut should open a bulk shop...too bad he doesn’t have the facilities (? or maybe the legalities) for powder.

Last edited:

morgan#1

Also I was looking at the reviews on the Health Natura site for pregnenolone powder. Now they have around 50 reviews, before when I got it they had like 5. And the exorbitant amount of reviews came quickly, like 2-3 in the same day...huh?

healthnatura

Also I was looking at the reviews on the Health Natura site for pregnenolone powder. Now they have around 50 reviews, before when I got it they had like 5. And the exorbitant amount of reviews came quickly, like 2-3 in the same day...huh?

I would like to ask why some of you feel that our Pregnenolone is subpar. I'm always open to negative and positive feedback. We buy from the top manufacturer in the world and have been for years. We also do regular quality control to ensure top quality product.

As for reviews, we do not edit them, but we do screen them for vulgarity. In some cases this can result in identical dates. Our sales have grown quickly this years and we do send out emails asking for reviews about 30 days after shipment. If you have used our product and have an account feel free to leave a review on our site.

Last edited:

morgan#1

I would like to ask why some of you feel that our Pregnenolone is subpar. I'm always open to negative and positive feedback.

As for reviews, we do not edit them, but we do screen them for vulgarity. In some cases this can result in identical dates. Our sales have grown quickly this years and we do send out emails asking for reviews about 30 days after shipment. If you have used our product and have an account feel free to leave a review on our site.
Ok. Thanks.

I sent back a progesterone bottle, because it couldn’t be used, it was so thick. And you told me it was just a manufacturing (?lot) issue. You asked for the code on the bottle, and you very nicely replaced it for me, telling me it wouldn’t happen again. The same thing happened. I sent you a photo of them both being of the same lot. So therefore it was similar consistency. I have to go by my own experience.

I didn’t mean to offend, but that’s been my experience.

Last edited:
OP
RobertJM

RobertJM

I am looking forward to trying your pregnenolone Peter. I’ve definitely been impressed by the activated charcoal, niacinamide, b-complex solution and UREA. They are all top products.

I think, for me, it’s just the frustration in how long my orders have previously taken. No issues with the quality of your products though.

ddjd

Life extension pregnenolone 100mg capsules definitely the best

lampofred

Coconut oil powerfully increases pregnenolone.

lampofred

Hey thanks...personal experience?

I read it has precursors to pregnenolone (I think lauric acid?) that interact with vitamin A to strongly increase pregnenolone synthesis.

As for personal experience ,I've never gotten a blood test for pregnenolone to measure if coconut oil is actually raising it, but coconut oil does have a lot of anti-stress effects for me and increases verbal fluency, so it does have the effects I would expect of something that raises pregnenolone.

morgan#1

increases verbal fluency
Funny, sometimes I have verbal fluency to no end; sometimes I’m stuck. It’s interesting finding that there is a reason for everything that goes on in my head, and emotional state. I really thought I was at the mercy of my brain.

I think that is how a lot of people feel. It’s nice to be on the other side.

lampofred

Funny, sometimes I have verbal fluency to no end; sometimes I’m stuck. It’s interesting finding that there is a reason for everything that goes on in my head, and emotional state. I really thought I was at the mercy of my brain.

I think that is how a lot of people feel. It’s nice to be on the other side.

I think coconut oil might actually be a bit estrogenic, which is why it increases verbal fluency. Even though it does have many other beneficial properties.

But yeah I've learned from RP that external environment affects personality quite a bit, so we have a lot of control over how we feel.

Anders86

I think coconut oil might actually be a bit estrogenic, which is why it increases verbal fluency. Even though it does have many other beneficial properties.

But yeah I've learned from RP that external environment affects personality quite a bit, so we have a lot of control over how we feel.

Coconut oil will give you a temperature boost, increased thyroid function as the saturated fatty acids dominates and neutralizes unsaturated free fatty acids. Ray says head temperature is related to verbal fluency.

morgan#1

Coconut oil will give you a temperature boost, increased thyroid function as the saturated fatty acids dominates and neutralizes unsaturated free fatty acids. Ray says head temperature is related to verbal fluency.
That makes sense.

morgan#1

I read it has precursors to pregnenolone (I think lauric acid?) that interact with vitamin A to strongly increase pregnenolone synthesis.
I’m going to try eating a spoonful of coconut oil w salt when I take my pregnenolone this morning.