Pregnenolone powder dosing

livesimply

I use a 70mg. white spoon that came with it (level) and drop it in my mouth. Previously was using a 10mg. stainless spoon purchased at HN.

FoodieDen

I use a 70mg. white spoon that came with it (level) and drop it in my mouth. Previously was using a 10mg. stainless spoon purchased at HN.
Thank you! I read your previous posts on this thread. You have really increased your dose since you began supplementing. How is it working for you? I have only recently switched to HN from Biomatrix.

livesimply

Thank you! I read your previous posts on this thread. You have really increased your dose since you began supplementing. How is it working for you? I have only recently switched to HN from Biomatrix.
I feel good on the 70mg. dose. I have my thyroid dose finally correct for me, and have lost 50 lbs. since last February (also been working out but not too much, and quit drinking daily wine). I'm hoping the "skin-smoothing" will prevent some facial "sagging" from losing that much, although to be honest my face isn't where most of the weight was to begin with. ;)

FoodieDen

I feel good on the 70mg. dose. I have my thyroid dose finally correct for me, and have lost 50 lbs. since last February (also been working out but not too much, and quit drinking daily wine). I'm hoping the "skin-smoothing" will prevent some facial "sagging" from losing that much, although to be honest my face isn't where most of the weight was to begin with. ;)
That’s great! I’m going to give 70mg a go. That’s a slight increase from what I was previously taking.
Ahhh… wine—my go-to vice too.

livesimply

That’s great! I’m going to give 70mg a go. That’s a slight increase from what I was previously taking.
Ahhh… wine—my go-to vice too.
I have one glass of wine when I play Scrabble at friend's house once a month--and enjoy it immensely.

Post how you make out with upping your dose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals