Pregnenolone - Notice Of Change In COA

TeaRex14

All good points. There is a lot we don't know, but there have been a few epidemiological studies I've read over the years that suggest EFA's positively impact human health if they are deficient in the diet. Iodine for example. All fish oils can be unstable if not protected from oxidation. We use a Krill product that is rapidly processed and then oxygen purged with argon to protect it during storage.
I suppose there's room for debate, it's not like taking krill oil is the same thing as taking pure linoleic acid oil. What's the serving size for most krill products, like 2 or 3 grams? You'd get about the same amount eating oysters, shrimp, clams, etc. I guess the real trick is getting a product that hasn't been damaged by heat, light, and oxygen. As we know the omega 3s are even more sensitive to oxidation then the omega 6s.

TeaRex14

You have to pick one, as these are conflicting ideas. It's not a myth that these fats exist of course, but if Ray does not believe they are essential, he's saying he thinks the idea of "essential" fatty acids is untrue or a myth in other words.
Well I don't know Ray's hard line opinion if pressed on the issue, but I think he would lean on they aren't essential. But he was referring to an animal study when talking about EFA deficiency. And when you take into account he's a fan of egg, shellfish, and dairy you can't very well say he recommends EFA deficiency for humans. Hypothetically, if you were able to achieve complete EFA deficiency, your nutritional requirements would probably be so high it wouldn't be practical. About 1-2% PUFA would be the best any human could acheive from a practical standpoint.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals