Pregnenolone making me angry?

SonOfEurope

Thank you, that's very helpful. Yes, I'm in Scotland so ripe fruit is pretty hard to come by.

Scotland! Latitude ~ 55/56N.. Yes you're at least 20 parallels out of a ripe fruit region (North Africa, Andalusia or South Italy )

Which starches do you digest best? Do you do well with milk? Calcium is important for thyroid conversion, and anything that promotes thyroid is counter-estrogenic, Thyroid and Estrogen are in many ways opposites of each other, hence Progesterone is the most Thyroid healing hormone.

Darkness impairs thyroid, light promotes it, make the most of the long days you have at that latitude, to counter the extremely short days in winter, Right now and until August, even if it's cloudy, when the Sun is above angle 45 you still get enough UV for vitamin D as well.

OP
calvert79

calvert79

Scotland! Latitude ~ 55/56N.. Yes you're at least 20 parallels out of a ripe fruit region (North Africa, Andalusia or South Italy )

Which starches do you digest best? Do you do well with milk? Calcium is important for thyroid conversion, and anything that promotes thyroid is counter-estrogenic, Thyroid and Estrogen are in many ways opposites of each other, hence Progesterone is the most Thyroid healing hormone.

Darkness impairs thyroid, light promotes it, make the most of the long days you have at that latitude, to counter the extremely short days in winter, Right now and until August, even if it's cloudy, when the Sun is above angle 45 you still get enough UV for vitamin D as well.
Yes, the only fruit we have going for us here is berries throughout the Summer and stone fruit in Autumn. I do partake in exotic fruit for smoothies. In Summer much of the fruit in the supermarket is from Spain or South America.

I love potatoes and rice and have them every day, although I'm not sure if I should try a break as I do have red skin on my face and from other threads there were connections to starches I might want to test it out.

I drink almost a litre of raw milk a day and if someone told me not to I'd be devastated. I'm addicted to milk!

Yes, I certainly feel better in the Summer months.

OP
calvert79

calvert79

I meant to add, I ordered Progest-E yesterday and I also ordered a different Pregnenolone that was recommended on another thread.

OP
calvert79

calvert79

UPDATE:

Ordered a different Pregnenolone (Swanson) I found from a reply to another thread. It's 50mg not 30mg that I took before and I'm on Day 2 with no frustration or anger at all. I have ovulated now. Not sure if that would be a factor.

Interesting. I'm going to pursue it now and see how it goes.

mangozjeb

Having more than 50 mg pregnenolone is going towards stimulation instead relaxation as I understand it goes more towards allopregnenolone pathway than balanced one. That might explain why you are relaxed now. If I am wrong someone correct me please.