Pregnenolone Improving Posture/muscle Tightness?

reality

I experimented with Pregnenolone last week and I did about 30-50mg and it had a profound effect. I felt mentally clear and wiped out my anxiety.

but I felt unusually ‘loose’. I tend to have tight hips and on the way to the gym I was walking with almost perfect posture and I could fully activate my glutes. I had a great workout but didn’t think much of it

I tried it again today (sublingual) and to great effect again, and it has done the same thing. I feel like I can activate my muscles much easier and my otherwise tight muscles have disappeared

anyone else notice this? What would be the reason?

I experimented with Pregnenolone last week and I did about 30-50mg and it had a profound effect. I felt mentally clear and wiped out my anxiety.

but I felt unusually ‘loose’. I tend to have tight hips and on the way to the gym I was walking with almost perfect posture and I could fully activate my glutes. I had a great workout but didn’t think much of it
@reality Interesting, what supplement are you taking specifically, and please update this thread in a week or two :D

Max23

I tried it again today (sublingual) and to great effect again, and it has done the same thing. I feel like I can activate my muscles much easier and my otherwise tight muscles have disappeared

I have had similar results with progesterone. Have not tried pregnenolone.

TheSir

Anxiety has the tendency to lock your posture in a specific unconscious pattern. Then when it lessened its grip on you, your natural postural pattern emerged.

haidut

Forum Supporter

This may give some clues about the muscle/posture benefit. While pregnenolone may not be as anabolic as say testosterone, it does seem to have anticatabolic effects and combined with its anti-inflammatory effects result in improved skeletal/muscle health, especially after exertion.
Pregnenolone (P5) May Be Ergogenic And Helps Recovery From Exercise

Recoen

This may give some clues about the muscle/posture benefit. While pregnenolone may not be as anabolic as say testosterone, it does seem to have anticatabolic effects and combined with its anti-inflammatory effects result in improved skeletal/muscle health, especially after exertion.
Pregnenolone (P5) May Be Ergogenic And Helps Recovery From Exercise
Would you cycle pregnenolone or can it be taken daily? I know RP has said taking 300mg once per week. Can this be spread to 42mg/ day?

Inaut

I’ve been taking small amounts of pregnenolone throughout the day. Pretty impressed with the effects of 5 mg doses. Will definitely test this out for a while. Completely stress free.... Is it just me (placebo)?

snacks

Rostov-on-Don, Russia/Southern United States
I’ve been taking small amounts of pregnenolone throughout the day. Pretty impressed with the effects of 5 mg doses. Will definitely test this out for a while. Completely stress free.... Is it just me (placebo)?

helps me. I remove postural defects when I meditate naturally (I don't really try to, it just happens) and I notice this occurs much more quickly if i take preg. 100 mg doses don't do muchfor me but for some reason 15 is a sweet spot

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would you cycle pregnenolone or can it be taken daily? I know RP has said taking 300mg once per week. Can this be spread to 42mg/ day?

If it is only pregnenolone I don't think it needs to be cycled. Also, it can be taken like the study used it - before training instead of every day.

T

TheBeard

I've had a similar experience after trying 100mg pregnenolone + 50mg DHEA a day: very mellow mood, very relaxed muscles, to the point I always wanted to nap.

On the contrary when I'm on testosterone I'm very tensed and my muscles ache after the slightest workout.

Recoen

If it is only pregnenolone I don't think it needs to be cycled. Also, it can be taken like the study used it - before training instead of every day.
Thank you.

On another note your recent review of the paper on B1 and lipofuscin was a great find! You remarked about the possibility of B1 not allowing lipofuscin to accumulate in the first place, this paper might interest you:
https://www.researchgate.net/profil...oxicity-in-rats.pdf?origin=publication_detail

This of course all makes sense given Gilbert Lings work. If you look at the hydrated vs unhydrated diameters, Fe+2, Co+2, Ni+2, Cu+2, Zn+2, and Sn+2, all have the same hydrated diameter as Ca+2 = 600pm. Which means they also use the “Ca ion channels” (https://electrobionics.org/ionic_radii.pdf).Here is a recent paper showing that Fe does: L-type Ca 2+ channels provide a major pathway for iron entry into cardiomyocytes in iron-overload cardiomyopathy | Nature Medicine

This also shows why potassium is desired over Na, 300pm and 450pm respectively. And when the cytoplasm structure changes Na will substitute for K (100pm vs 160pm unhydrated diameters). And why all of the above (Ca, etc) become “stuck” in the cell in a low ATP/ CO2 state. Dr Ling discusses this in terms of c-values.

Back to your article, if B1 and alcohol both help to get the Fe back in circulation I wonder if a therapeutic amount of alcohol + B1 would be an effective strategy for excess Fe removal. The problem obviously being excretion once it’s in circulation- I believe this is where albumin would come in. One could of course do a blood donation but for those who can’t.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals