PREGNENOLONE COMBINED WITH THEANINE FOR ANHEDONIA

High_Prob

Add-on Pregnenolone with L-Theanine to Antipsychotic Therapy Relieves Negative and Anxiety Symptoms of Schizophrenia: An 8-week, randomized, double... - PubMed - NCBI
(Add-on Pregnenolone with L-Theanine to Antipsychotic Therapy Relieves Negative and Anxiety Symptoms of Schizophrenia)

I have been taking the following combination (very loosely based on the above study) for the past 3 days and so far it has been highly effective compared to many other supplements/medications that I have experimented with over the past 10 years. I will continue and keep everyone posted.

150 mg Theanine
5 mg Pregnenolone
500 mcg Lithium Citrate (drops)
Approx 90 - 100 mg caffeine (cup of coffee)

Please note that historically I have tried the above substances individually and in various combinations (ie Lithium and caffeine, theanine and caffeine, lithum and pregnenolone and so on) but never all combined. The combination of them is something completely different than what I have experienced when experimenting with them individually (or in other combinations).

Last edited:

pboy

how does 150mg theanine make you feel? Id imagine id have to pass out after that...even 10-15mg can be felt from tea, and if I double that its noticeable in terms of seeming or actually glutamate activity...reducing it, which can be potentially not ideal in a lot of situations...its a good stress reliever and relaxer but if its done too much it can promote the opposite cause you'll become rather lethargic and brain feel fatigued...150mg seems like really a pretty huge amount. The best true relaxer is satisfaction with what you did that day, mentally, physically, spiritually, and otherwise...a sense of progress and goodness

OP
H

High_Prob

Blackkzeus - Yes, 10 years. Maybe the last 5 years have been the hardest.
DaveFoster - Yes, fun.

pboy - I have removed the theanine (2 days after my initial post), it was definitely causing lethargy. I realized that the effective part of the stack was:
5 mg Pregnenolone
500 mcg Lithium Citrate (drops)
Approx 90 - 100 mg caffeine (cup of coffee)
Also I have added Oxidal - 1 drop in a bottle of water. I take 1 swig, swish, gargle, then spit (once/day).

Frankdee20

Anhedonia is no joke, it's like being psychically dead, how you managed for ten years, and not killed your self, kudos.

Daniil

Theanine helped me definitely when I had anhedonia. But only magnesium and vitamins of group B helped me finally cure it. I'm not a fan of amino acids, because their effect quickly disappears when you stop taking it, my opinion

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals