Pregnenolone Brand

mother

Has anyone purchased Pregnenolone from healthnatura.com? Would you please share your results. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Dan W

I recently ordered the Health Natura pregnenolone, and I think it's probably a good choice. I haven't used it consistently yet (I'm cutting out supplements while troubleshooting serotonin issues), but I'm impressed that they include the Certificate of Analysis on the package. That's not something I've ever seen a company be so open about.

The powder's appearance and taste are indistinguishable from my old Beyond a Century pregnenolone, which is interesting because I had noticed BAC's consistency change in the past. One thing I haven't figured out is why the volume-to-dosage amounts seem significantly different between the brands.

FredSonoma

I've seen a few pregnenolone brands recommended here, but I was wondering if anyone has tried multiple brands and found one to be superior to others? In particular, I find almost any supplement taken orally gives me some kind of weird farts / digestive problems. Anyone have advice on a preg brand?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals