Pregnenolone + Aspirin = Healthy Hair?

ddjd

an intriguing thing ive noticed is that when I take aspirin anywhere from a few hours to 12 hours after taking 100mg pregnenolone, it somehow makes my hair look a lot more alive and bouncier. I very rarely get compliments about my hair and i also have problems with hair loss, but it's happened many many times now that people have said something complimentary about my hair after I've taken this pregnenolone and aspirin combo.

I understand pregnenolone is the mother of all hormones, but theres something going on with the interaction between aspirin and pregnenolone that has a very positive effect on hair.

any insight on why would be interesting,

franc0

It'd seem to me that because the Aspirin is a powerful anti-inflammatory and aromatase inhibitor, it helps to reduce the cascade of stress hormones involved with hairloss such as prolactin, etc. whilst the pregnenolone helps restore the protective hormones like progesterone which can protect against excess estrogen. I'm really not an expert so I wouldn't take my word for it.
How long have you been using Aspirin for Hair Loss, It's recommended to supplement with K2 as Aspirin can supposedly deplete Vitamin K levels.

TubZy

What other effects do you notice from that combo? I think that would give a better hypothesis of why it could be helping (I.e. better skin, higher libido etc.?)

Aspirin is pretty well known here for inhibiting prostaglandins but there could be other things at play when preg is combined. High doses of oral preg imrpoves my skin tone, I noticed that it in the past.

franc0

Are you just supplementing with Aspirin and Pregnenolone,
supposedly Taurine is even more effective than finasteride at combating hair loss,
Both Vitamin E and A are anti estrogenic, so supplementing with them could elevate the effects of the Aspirin and Preg.

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Are you just supplementing with Aspirin and Pregnenolone,
supposedly Taurine is even more effective than finasteride at combating hair loss,
Both Vitamin E and A are anti estrogenic, so supplementing with them could elevate the effects of the Aspirin and Preg.
no i take a lot of different things including e and a. but i keep a food diary so i know quite precisely what causes what effect and i feel like maybe b1 and k2 menatetrenone maybe help slightly but the main effect is from the preg + aspirin

Arnold Grape

Have you ever applied Preg topically to your hair in shampoo or another way? I did it with Progesterone recently, by putting it into my shampoo, but I think I ODed on it because I was super-wonky for two days after. I think I'm going to try it topically with Preg, though.