OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Update, I had bad effects from my pregnenolone trial. Ray suggests it could be impurities (I was using Health Natura's). This is the second brand i've tried. Similar effects both times--agitation, mood swings and random weepiness, followed by really intense irritation. Like i'm normally a little irritable because I'm sick and feel like ***t all the time but this was another level. i felt compelled to get into arguments at the drop of the hat. Tried two separate doses. Considering trying stressnon, may be easier to dilute as it's already in liquid form?

You can try to dilute it but keep in mind that pregnenolone has very limited solubility in most solvents. So, if you dilute it will have to be with pretty strong alcohol, usually 70%+ is needed.

You can try to dilute it but keep in mind that pregnenolone has very limited solubility in most solvents. So, if you dilute it will have to be with pretty strong alcohol, usually 70%+ is needed.
it doesn't have good solubility in veggie glycerin or any lipids?

Momado965

Ray says it is one of the safest supplements. I think the optimal dose for younger people is probably under 50mg daily, possibly no more than 30mg daily. So, you can try varying the dose and if a lower dose works for you this way there is less risk of it messing up your natural hormone levels.

To be clear you meant 30-50 oral dose which is about 3-5 mg stressnon, am I right?

baccheion

As iodine protocol levels of iodine and progesterone help with this condition, it would make sense that pregnenolone works as well.