Pregnenolone And Itchy Skin

Makrosky

Hi there!

Does anybody know if pregnenolone may cause itchy skin ? It's a very subtle and random itching like ants

It doesn't happen if I take 50mg pregnenolone one or two days per week like monday and friday. But if I take more than 2-3 in a row that starts to happen.

I don't know if it's just coincidence but I never have that feeling and it already happened three times with PREG.

The brand I use is MRM 50mg Micronized.

ANy help will be appreciated.

Ulla

That itchiness is just happening to me right now.
I am using Haidut's prognelone (which is great).

I always use 8 drops at time but 10 minutes ago I put 16 drops on my stomach area. I am all itchy now. Skin looks fine, no redness or anything unusual, only that itchy feeling all over the area I massaged it into.

jyb

naninani said:
post 112701 That itchiness is just happening to me right now.
I am using Haidut's prognelone (which is great).

I always use 8 drops at time but 10 minutes ago I put 16 drops on my stomach area. I am all itchy now. Skin looks fine, no redness or anything unusual, only that itchy feeling all over the area I massaged it into.

Is that the one with DMSO? It's a very common side effect, it has nothing to do with pregne.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ulla

jyb said:
Is that the one with DMSO? It's a very common side effect, it has nothing to do with pregne.

Thanks, I thought so it must be sth else. That never occurred before and I feel good when using prognelone.

So it's not harmful, only annoying? I will stay with less drops more times a day.

jyb

naninani said:
post 112753
jyb said:

Thanks, I thought so it must be sth else. That never occurred before and I feel good when using prognelone.

So it's not harmful, only annoying? I will stay with less drops more times a day.

It's an inflammatory response due to irritation. It's not a good thing. But if it's not red or so painful, it's probably not much.

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals