Pregnenolone And Androsterone Together?

Peatogenic

Yes! That state feels good, and I sorta miss it too, the daydreamer, the nostalgic, the melancholy etc. Dissociated dysregulation is what they use in the psychiatric field and is often used in the context of serotonin dominant symptoms, even though they don`t recognize it as too high serotonin, but too low. I find it easy being creative and I crave being social, I find it hard too play video games, watch movies and tv-show. But this quarantine is making me want too find something too relax/engage with, but in reality I would want someone to relax/engage with. This quarantine is making people accept the state of fantasy and social distancing, making them prone to a wide variety of mental and somatic diseases. We(some wants us too) use fantasy to fill our needs.

I've actually experienced a massive decrease in creativity....but my previous definition of creativity was simultaneous with hyper emotions and needing to express them, including positive emotions (mostly positive.) I feel that state was what propelled me as a writer. As a very involved musician in the past, it felt mostly like a dissociative act as well as an expressive act. My need to express has dwindled greatly. I haven't lost a sense of curiosity, passion, or zeal though. I just feel a higher priority on what is in front of me than what is in my head.

Anders86

I've actually experienced a massive decrease in creativity....but my previous definition of creativity was simultaneous with hyper emotions and needing to express them, including positive emotions (mostly positive.) I feel that state was what propelled me as a writer. As a very involved musician in the past, it felt mostly like a dissociative act as well as an expressive act. My need to express has dwindled greatly. I haven't lost a sense of curiosity, passion, or zeal though. I just feel a higher priority on what is in front of me than what is in my head.

Yeah I get what you are saying. Several times I asked myself if I wanted the artist life or this life. I heavily associated serotonin with the artist life, flowing on my feelings, getting wasted, creating art in the different forms of my emotions, being it happy or sad, manic or suicidal. This is what most artist are associated with, mental issues really. Then you have tv-shows like say Californication where the artist life is highly unrealistic and idealized, where hangover and mental issues is nothing but sad romantic love. I think the creativity is more about using small touches of your biases in depicting real life/art. But I`m not all that sure. This is something I reflect on often and I can see why you feel a decrease in creativity. Maybe your curiosity, passion and zeal will develop in too a new expressive artistic movement :fire:

Andman

My experience is pretty similar, peating has made me more steady, stable but most would say boring . that or im simply getting old haha

@TheBeard bro youre roid raging

T

TheBeard

I don't feel attacked at all. But your posts have been very confrontational lately wouldn't you agree? I'm not even saying you need to change it, it is just a very unconventional communication style lol.

I still enjoy your posts, you have interesting experiments going on.

Maybe.
I tend to be immune to bs and political correctness when I'm on high T, so I might say directly what I would sugarcoat otherwise

T

TheBeard

My experience is pretty similar, peating has made me more steady, stable but most would say boring . that or im simply getting old haha

@TheBeard bro youre roid raging

Had you been on high bioidentical androgen doses you would know such a thing doesn't happen.
Only designer steroids that alter the neurotransmitter balance create "rages", especially 19nor

Andman

Had you been on high bioidentical androgen doses you would know such a thing doesn't happen.
Only designer steroids that alter the neurotransmitter balance create "rages", especially 19nor

been a while thats true, but i do remember the attitude if you want to call it that. not judging just saying, at least we know what youre doing is working

opethfeldt

What's your goal?
If it's to feel good forget it, pregnenolone blunts emotions.
If it's to optimize health, pregnenolone is great
Yes, that's been my experience with it. I feel like a zombie but look amazing and healthy. I'm not sure it's worth it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals