Pregnenelone And Feeling Sick

M

marikay

hey guys, so i dont know what happened, but i feel better now. maybe it was the need for sugar, i have no idea. but i feel better now and i can take it if i want to. sooo... yeah lol. i think my body went overload there for a minute. lol.

Glad to hear of it. Sugar Rules:)

Frankdee20

Wow. What product did you use? Haiduts?

Dr Jon Crisler from allthingsmale advises against oral pregnenolone because it causes sedation because of increased conversion to progesterone. On that forum it's pretty overhwleming how many people advise against oral. Ray peat however says that 100-150 mg oral is fine on a daily basis. I haven't really had a great experience with oral preg either, but I did find haidut's pansterone was pretty good. I think I'm gonna finally give up on the oral pregnenolone after such consistent bad reactions.

There's no sedation from that stuff, I would feel less anxiety from shooting an 8 ball of Cocaine.

monowav

I'm trying to figure this out. I took 25mg of pregnenolone for the first time. I do have chronic stress/fatigue normally and I'm in my 20's and all my labs are okay (preg 125 ng/dL, prog normal, e2 normal, thyroid hormones all at optimal ranges), but it seems that pregnenolone gave me a panic attack around 8 hours after taking it, and anxiety for 24 hours. Is this normal? Should I even be using pregnenolone?

Frankdee20

I'm trying to figure this out. I took 25mg of pregnenolone for the first time. I do have chronic stress/fatigue normally and I'm in my 20's and all my labs are okay (preg 125 ng/dL, prog normal, e2 normal, thyroid hormones all at optimal ranges), but it seems that pregnenolone gave me a panic attack around 8 hours after taking it, and anxiety for 24 hours. Is this normal? Should I even be using pregnenolone?

This is normal in the sense that I experienced it my first few days using oral Pregnenalone at 10-20mg. Not even whiskey took the edge off.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals