Precision Analytical DUTCH Urine Test Results. Good Stuff

skycop00

I just wanted to share my last lab with you folks as I know some will benefit from the data. I have been using this test with my clients for about 5 months and find it far superior to the older saliva tests. There is plenty of data to sift through, but take a look at methylation and the estrogen pathways if you have a chance. We can also watch DHEA pathways and cortisol/cortisone metabolites. FYI: As the test indicates I am using Testosterone, Arimidex and HCG for this lab.

Have fun...

Attachments

• LLABRES_dutch_01282016.pdf
    604.3 KB · Views: 286

mhm

Hi Skycop,
Is this the complete test, the cycle mapping or both?
Thanks

OP
S

skycop00

Hi Skycop,
Is this the complete test, the cycle mapping or both?
Thanks
This is not cycle mapping. Cortisol, T, 3 estrogens, Pg and metabolites, methylation, DHEA, 5a, 5b pathways etc

Mito

Are you concerned about the very low DHEA-S level?

OP
S

skycop00

Are you concerned about the very low DHEA-S level?
Actually no. I am taking testosterone and watching Estrogen. SO, I only use the pansterone 1-2x per day and I feel great. So the DHEA-s just is what it is...!

haidut

Forum Supporter
I just wanted to share my last lab with you folks as I know some will benefit from the data. I have been using this test with my clients for about 5 months and find it far superior to the older saliva tests. There is plenty of data to sift through, but take a look at methylation and the estrogen pathways if you have a chance. We can also watch DHEA pathways and cortisol/cortisone metabolites. FYI: As the test indicates I am using Testosterone, Arimidex and HCG for this lab.

Have fun...

It would be really nice if you repeat this test after say 2 weeks of Pansterone only :):

OP
S

skycop00

@skycop00 do you have any hormone test ideas for a menopausal female?
The DUTCH test is great for any female cycling or not. We get to see Phase I and I detox of Estrogen and Metabolites. That's always a good thing. You can buy online for 399 or I have them for 299 if no debrief or recommendations are required.

mae

I just looked at the link and it seems pretty easy to understand so I don't think a debrief or recommendations would be needed.

mhm

Have fun...
Hi Skycop,
Two more questions:
1. Do you see added value in Dutch Plus?
2. I'm interested in the cheaper no debrief version of either Dutch of Dutch Plus (I'm a male) depending on what you think.
Thanks

OP
S

skycop00

Thanks for the reply. One more question: in your opinion, is there anything that could be learned from a blood test that this dutch test can't tell us?
Depends on what you mean specifically. I normally only use blood for Sex Hormones. Peer reviewed studies on Saliva are very lacking and Urine is great for metabolites and Cortisol. I appreciate the Phase 1 and Phase 2 data on DUTCH which can give us plenty of information on how the body is managing the Conjugation (or re-circulation or hormones/metabolites). The DHEAs data on Dutch is interesting again for metabolite pathways (anabolic/androgenic).

mhm

Depends on what you mean specifically. I normally only use blood for Sex Hormones. Peer reviewed studies on Saliva are very lacking and Urine is great for metabolites and Cortisol. I appreciate the Phase 1 and Phase 2 data on DUTCH which can give us plenty of information on how the body is managing the Conjugation (or re-circulation or hormones/metabolites). The DHEAs data on Dutch is interesting again for metabolite pathways (anabolic/androgenic).

The reason I ask is that I'm coming to the United States tomorrow for a few days, and I can use this opportunity to get a blood test (more choice, cheaper in the US). The DUTCH I can do from home.

I'm attaching a sample report from a test called Dr Keller's His Blood Test Panel that I could get done https://www.walkinlab.com/labcorp-dr-keller-s-his-blood-test-panel.html. Would that have all the Sex Hormones analysis needed in your opinion?

Again I appreciate your replies very much, I'm kind of new at this and your results appear stellar, so you must know what you're talking about.

Attachments

• 2306.pdf
    125.6 KB · Views: 11
OP
S

skycop00

The reason I ask is that I'm coming to the United States tomorrow for a few days, and I can use this opportunity to get a blood test (more choice, cheaper in the US). The DUTCH I can do from home.

I'm attaching a sample report from a test called Dr Keller's His Blood Test Panel that I could get done https://www.walkinlab.com/labcorp-dr-keller-s-his-blood-test-panel.html. Would that have all the Sex Hormones analysis needed in your opinion?

Again I appreciate your replies very much, I'm kind of new at this and your results appear stellar, so you must know what you're talking about.
That is a pricey panel for sure. That is nothing like the DUTCH test obviously.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom