Pre And Post Tyromix Labs

stevrd

10 drops should have resulted in a TSH less than 1. But it can take longer than 3 to 4 weeks to make significant changes in thyroid labs. You should have waited at least 6 weeks prior to testing. A t3 would be helpful as well. I'm not sure about its potency.

Progesterone

Tyromix DMSO version? I don’t see one available on idealabs?

Doesn't look like it's avail now, but it's what I used in 2017, and it was amazing..... I am shocked to hear 'no change' in how one feels with this non-DMSO version... what the heck.

golder

Doesnt thyroid hormone need to be digested anyway? How could it work transdermally?

Progesterone

@haidut is it possible to have Tyromix shipped with DMSO as solvent still?

Just ordered a bottle and worried about not getting any positive effects :(

stevrd

Doesn't look like it's avail now, but it's what I used in 2017, and it was amazing..... I am shocked to hear 'no change' in how one feels with this non-DMSO version... what the heck.
Only dessicated thyroid needs to be digested as the thyroglobulin protein needs to be broken down to release the hormones. With synthetic thyroid hormones, they are active already sk transdermal would work. But oral will probably result in better absorption.

Progesterone

Only dessicated thyroid needs to be digested as the thyroglobulin protein needs to be broken down to release the hormones. With synthetic thyroid hormones, they are active already sk transdermal would work. But oral will probably result in better absorption.

I dose by dropping on my tongue.

So you're saying I should have the same results DMSO or not?

BTW.. what the heck is 2-pyrrolidone? not the same thing as SFA, right?