PQQ Vs MitoQ Vs Ubiquinol

M

member 6316

which is better for mitochondria health? I read so many different things I don't know what to believe. Some say one is better absorbed than the other. But I take anything that increases COQ10 is best. Ubiquinol is the active form of COQ10 so I assume this would be the superior. The other two (PQQ and MitoQ) I'm not so sure about, but I think MitoQ just increases regular COQ10 but it penetrates/absorbed very well compared to regular inactive form of COQ10, but it is still regular COQ10 after all. PQQ I'm not so sure about but I think it kickstarts your mithochondria, no idea how but I think it activates a receptor which makes your body create more COQ10, again the inactive form. So I take it that ubiquinol is the favorable of these and rest of the mitochondria supplements like NR and NMN etc (NAD+ increasers) are not as good. Because due to stress you can have trouble converting COQ10 to Ubiquinol which accounts for 90% of the energy work. And in food when it is cooked Ubiquinol is oxidized to Ubiquinone (regular coq10) thus rendering useless. What are your thoughts on these supplements and do you have any experience with them? Best wishes.

OP
M

member 6316

Why would Uniquinone resulting from cooking be useless? Humans evolved to cooked foods.
Because as I stated, if your health is damaged , for example, be it due to stress or just aging, you can have trouble converting ubiquinone to ubiquinol, which is the active form ,and does over 90% of the workload. I dont claim to be an expert but this is just from what my understanding. Ubiquinol can also convert back to Ubiquinone as needed but it is much easier for that to happen than for ubiquinone to convert into ubiquinol. It can also recycle vitamin E and C.

milkboi

I used PQQ + Ubiquinol + Black Pepper Extract, and also LLLT for multiple months. Didn‘t notice a significant improvement in energy levels...

LeeLemonoil

Because as I stated, if your health is damaged , for example, be it due to stress or just aging, you can have trouble converting ubiquinone to ubiquinol, which is the active form ,and does over 90% of the workload. I dont claim to be an expert but this is just from what my understanding. Ubiquinol can also convert back to Ubiquinone as needed but it is much easier for that to happen than for ubiquinone to convert into ubiquinol. It can also recycle vitamin E and C.

Understood. I don’t believe these claims of the supp-industry. What can be converted into -none can be converted into -nol in vivo unless you’re a frail moribund wreck

Sativa

Understood. I don’t believe these claims of the supp-industry. What can be converted into -none can be converted into -nol in vivo unless you’re a frail moribund wreck
I'd be inclined to agree.
50g of the expensive ubiquinOL form costs 3 times as much as the cheaper form, in my currency.
Plus...the ubiquinoNE i've been using for a year is very ideal & 100% 'thumbs-up' etc.
This is from the "Peatarian Email Exchanges"
  • CoQ10: "I think it's safe"
  • [What do you think of ubiquinol supplementation? Is it dangerous?]
  • I would prefer to use ubiquinone; the reduced form is more likely to be interactive with iron, etc.
http://wiki.raypeatforum.com/index.php/ ... nges#CoQ10

pssst, why not mix in some fat-soluble palmitoylethanolamide, an endogenous NSAI cannabinoid, present in peanuts eggs etc, also stimulates allopregnanolone!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals