Powerful Against Learned Helplessness

dukesbobby777

Agmatine.

I don’t notice much from it like I do with other NMDA antagonists. I was quite disappointed by it. I tried taking on an empty stomach away from food, but the lack of effects lead me to believe that my body doesn’t really need it.

dukesbobby777

Serotonin antagonists are surely the answer against learned helplessness, unless one can lower their serotonin through elevating life situations/experiences (easier said than done for many of us), hence we take supplements/pharms.

OP
C

CoconutEffect

Serotonin antagonists are surely the answer against learned helplessness, unless one can lower their serotonin through elevating life situations/experiences (easier said than done for many of us), hence we take supplements/pharms.
None help me like the psychedelics do — which serotonin antagonists are you referring to?

shine

How much have you taken for benefit?

I take a 350mg capsule 1-3 times a week.
Stacking it with a small dose of Mucuna pruriens extract works really well. Puts me into a relaxed but high energy, benevolent mindstate.

X3CyO

Jordan Peterson lectures.

Cleaning/Organizing while listening to motivational speech is a pretty good fall back for me; the whole making your bed kind of thinking. Good for when you don't know what to do, but want to do something.

OP
C

CoconutEffect

Jordan Peterson lectures.
Hah he was my psychologist for 2.5 years, 2015 - 2017, so yes.

Overdosing on Paxil and then Cymbalta circa 2008 while coming to doctors with unipolar depression, and I still need strong interventions to stay well.

Agmatine — I should give that another go

If learned helplessness stems from low energy metabolism, then surely high dosed Thiamine is the very best thing to take (besides T3 maybe).

Elevated brain serotonin can be lowered by Progesterone and/or Riboflavin (they both activate MAO).

Soren

Forum Supporter
Have you given the lisuride, metergoline combo a try? Both strong serotonin Antagonists