Powered Milk And Soy Lethicin

Max.

i am having dificult to buy milk every day and only alternative i have is powdered milk but all brands in my country have soy leticin in it, even the brand that dont write that, and i see that arround internet is not discussed about this , only in chocolate bars, another problem is some yogurts ans sweet condensed milk have powdered milk too,so they have soy lethicin right?This is a big problem
What can i do?
I cant use egg shell or suplement with calcium

paka

Can you buy powdered milk online in bulk like from amazon?

OP
Max.

Max.

No, i dont live in US, so its very expensive to me

Its soy lethicin so much bad?

chrismeyers

Do not buy powdered milk. The fat is oxidized in the drying process. And yes I avoid soy lecithin myself. Are you not in a milk drinking country? They must atleast have UHT milk available I would guess. That isnt ideal either but better than powdered

OP
Max.

Max.

Hi cris, i dont know much the drink habits here, but i think is more the mentallity that milk is for babies..

The UHT milk here is worse than powered milk, in the past we had problems with scandal of adulterations of a lot of bad things they put to earn more money, and after this i dont trust anymore to drink from this form.

They have pasteurized milk, but not in gallons like in US, i need to buy bottles of 1L, the major problem is i cant go to the market everyday to buy , i dont have enough time and i dont have a big freezer to store it!

The other problem is i have problem find a good brand that dont have a lot of side effects, and only find onde brand that give me some headches but its better than the others options, but i only can find this in one market and sometimes they dont have a lot of it and i dont find anymore.

I think if calcium supplement is not so expensive to me i was using... so sad

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals