Powdered Supplements

Lenny

Powdered supplements are much cheaper than pill form. Are these ment to be put in pills by hand or does the powder survive the stumach and is absorberd?

Momentum

Depending on taste, I do go through a lot of empty capsules. LOL

I sure wish Bulk Supplements would third party test their ingredients in the US. I would purchase a lot more from them. Another group I belong to tested several of their supps and 2 out of 9 were subpar :-(

Dave Clark

Depending on taste, I do go through a lot of empty capsules. LOL

I sure wish Bulk Supplements would third party test their ingredients in the US. I would purchase a lot more from them. Another group I belong to tested several of their supps and 2 out of 9 were subpar :-(
How about Pure Bulk, they are a competitor with Bulk Supplements? Most likely, we would find a lot of companies who sell caps/tabs with the same problem. If we tested all the food we eat, we might find it to be sub par as well. Try to pick the best you can based on the intel you have about the product/company, and hope for the best, that's what I do.

Momentum

This company, Consumer Labs, has no testing on Pure Bulk. I can't even find Pure Bulk on Amazon.
Are they sold elsewhere?
The one they tested is the white bag with red and black copy.

Momentum

Thanks @Dave Clark
I think I heard about them years ago, glad to have the link.
Pure Supplements states that they are third party tested as well, but I read somewhere that their third party testing was done in China. :-(
Do you know if PureBulk tests their product in the US?

I really have to wonder how many times it seemed a supplement didn't work was because it was impotent?

Dave Clark

Thanks @Dave Clark
I think I heard about them years ago, glad to have the link.
Pure Supplements states that they are third party tested as well, but I read somewhere that their third party testing was done in China. :-(
Do you know if PureBulk tests their product in the US?

I really have to wonder how many times it seemed a supplement didn't work was because it was impotent?
I really don't know the answer to your question. It may be the same for PureBulk, but if you contact them they may tell you, or maybe not. Unfortunately, when it comes to powdered nutrients, there are not a lot of options. If you are trying to get away from silica, mg stearate, etc., etc., then I think it is worth taking a chance if you want to supplement.

Momentum

I'll contact them, and hopefully remember to report back :): Usually they are willing to show testing documentation. Hopefully this will show where it's done. I've noticed on some of Pure Supplements' products that they post the document, but not very many.
Seems there is always a question asked as to where it is manufactured.

Currently taking silica in the form of Orgonol, but definitely trying to avoid all fillers, especially MCC.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals