Powdered Gelatin’s Texture

Green Dot

I found that the gelatin that I’m using forms structures outside the scoop like below.
1649434711765.jpeg

After seeing this, I tried to use a magnet to check if it’s possibly contaminated with heavy metals and then I simply used my finger and the results were both the same — the thorn-like structures were attracted to both.

Is this gelatin’s typical behavior? I just started using powdered gelatin.

I found that the gelatin that I’m using forms structures outside the scoop like below.
View attachment 35489
After seeing this, I tried to use a magnet to check if it’s possibly contaminated with heavy metals and then I simply used my finger and the results were both the same — the thorn-like structures were attracted to both.

Is this gelatin’s typical behavior? I just started using powdered gelatin.
What brand are you using?

“The liver is the most important organ for iron storage with the largest capacity to sequester excess iron.”

“Iron is essential for the body, but extremely toxic when excess amounts are present. As the body has no active excretion pathways for iron, a continuous load of iron exceeding 1–2 mg/day will result in iron overload, and organ failures including liver and heart.”

“Iron is stored in the body as ferritin (in the liver, spleen, muscle tissue, and bone marrow) and is delivered throughout the body by transferrin (a protein in blood that binds to iron).”

It would seem logical to find iron in gelatin…..

“Gelatin is made from decaying animal hides, boiled crushed bones, and the connective tissues of cattle and pigs.”

Cloudhands

i think its more of a static electric magnetic formation than a metallic one.

DrJ

Gelatin contains lots of polar aminos so it is static fields inducing the structure. If you read Gilbert Ling's work then you'll understand this is also the mechanism by which cells form their structure with ATP inducing the structure.

OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

Gelatin contains lots of polar aminos so it is static fields inducing the structure. If you read Gilbert Ling's work then you'll understand this is also the mechanism by which cells form their structure with ATP inducing the structure.
Ah, I see, makes sense

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals