Kunstruct

I can tell you from experience that where Corruption is rampant and Nepotism is high, certain power positions remain occupied by the Low IQ people. I have met even very low IQ doctors which unfortunately they work in state jobs.
The rest of the population is basically dependent on the Low IQ people who are in positions of power due to nepotism (oh and these people are also rich due to that) and in turn keeps people in poverty over and over. You either accept the system and live a poor life or rebel against it and do what? Go to the country side and start raising sheep?

Seems we are getting back to the privilege of being born in a family with a lot of money or else you might get much more ill due to poverty.

The assumption that all societies are correct and full of opportunities is unreal.

Anders86

It is an interesting debate, and I have heard good arguments on both sides. Sadly, for those leaning in the direction of this study, giving people money to get them out of poverty does not reverse that which was attributed to poverty in the first place, just as putting people in the NBA, while getting them some good practice, does not make them taller.

Don`t you think the brain is more regenerative than potential physical height?

Anders86

Poverty - is living in the house owned by a bank (majority of population)
Poverty - is having a car, owned by a bank (majority of population)
Poverty - is working 10 hours per day to pay bank loans.
Povery - is level of pension so pathetic, it's enough for food only.
Poverty - is not having free education and medicine
Poverty - is being brainwashed by today's media
Poverty - is helpless doctors

Oh wait, isn't it modern western life on the planet Earth?

Touche! In Norway it is common to have the mentality to please the bank with enough savings so the bank will give us a loan. And that is considered a life goal for many.

Broken man

I believe that there is a rule that the most smart will always rule the world...

Kartoffel

I believe that there is a rule that the most smart will always rule the world...

Donald Trump is the president of the U.S. at the moment, and Boris Johnson the Prime Minster of the U.K. - Your theory has been shattered.

yerrag

Donald Trump is the president of the U.S. at the moment, and Boris Johnson the Prime Minster of the U.K. - Your theory has been shattered.
Kartoffel for president!

Anders86

Aren`t those just faces? If I ruled the world I wouldn`t show my face..

Kartoffel

Kartoffel for president!

My policies would be great. I would immediately put a 25% Pufa tax on all products containing more than 3% of it.

Broken man

Wouldn`t a smart man just observe the world? Power, greed, money etc. is fantasy/myth, or serotonin based.
I dont see it this way, I think that like 60% of people where I am living need some guidance, They are not dumb but They dont care.

yerrag

My policies would be great. I would immediately put a 25% Pufa tax on all products containing more than 3% of it.
Would the Deep Food stage a coup?

Last edited:

Kunstruct

There's talks to tax all sodas and juices with more than 5grams of sugar per 100ml of liquid in order to stop "bad health habits" in a certain country.
I guess they really want everyone to drink diet pepsy and cola zero

Tarmander

what’s your solution, more tax breaks for amazon? genuine question

I don't have a solution, and it is inane to demand a solution to a complex system prone to shocks and tail events.

But, in general, as we move towards freedom we become more robust and as we move towards compulsion we get weaker, more fragile, and lose our humanity. I personally lean libertarian without the weed and atheism.

Tarmander

I see your point, but you are more pessimistic than realistic. I have 10+ years in emergency psychiatric.
Then you have some scars to show.

I would think you would have ample evidence that emergency situations are much different then chronic situations, and the recovery process looks different.

kyle

The elite that remain elite educate their children by doing, not sitting in class room. John Taylor Gatto has some good talks on youtube about this. Look at what Peat says about learned helplessness and you have a good idea of how class divisions develop.

Some people never seem to do good with money -- but that doesn't mean everyone should be denied it.

Some saying that giving money to poor or people just scraping by wouldn't work are referring to these people.

I know of some who have managed to come across decent wealth who had been fairly poor/low-class prior to it, and they wasted it with little to show.

I wouldn't say that nobody deserves money just because some can't handle itefficiently/may just blow it all -- that isn't a fair presumption.

The only running U.S. candidate willing to remedy such issues would be Andrew Yang and his Universal Basic Income or freedom dividend as he calls it. I agree with the idea since I think it is time we focus on something more hands on than to vote on candidates for theory/suggestions only rather than practice. It also doesn't have to be for quote on quote "poor" but as many as most of the U.S. who struggle financially somehow anyways, even if frugal and super financially conscientious.

And as many know here, money and the right person behind it can dramatically help to reduce stress and reach a place of better means. Arguing against how more money in the hands of people would be pointless seems short sighted since more money or not people will strive to use it.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals