Pounding heart from t3+t4

Judd Crane

I could really use some feedback on my recent t3+t4 experience with TyroMix.

Tried it two out consecutive days, one drop per day orally. Felt slightly uplifted and more calm than usual. I did however notice a slight decrease in temp and a drop in libido. What was worse though was the heart pounding noticed at night which made falling asleep a lot harder. This effect was still persistent the day after the last administered drop. I'm not sure it's adrenaline related though, since it wasn't accompanied by a high pulse. Pulse was still in the athlete/hypo territory and might even have dropped, though I didn't measure it beforehand unfortunately. And a nightly dose of Gabapentin didn't have any effect on it which should have taken care of excess adrenaline I figure. Im therefore thinking it might be because of T3:s positive inotropic effects on the heart. Or does this sound more like an adrenaline reaction?

P

Peatness

I could really use some feedback on my recent t3+t4 experience with TyroMix.

Tried it two out consecutive days, one drop per day orally. Felt slightly uplifted and more calm than usual. I did however notice a slight decrease in temp and a drop in libido. What was worse though was the heart pounding noticed at night which made falling asleep a lot harder. This effect was still persistent the day after the last administered drop. I'm not sure it's adrenaline related though, since it wasn't accompanied by a high pulse. Pulse was still in the athlete/hypo territory and might even have dropped, though I didn't measure it beforehand unfortunately. And a nightly dose of Gabapentin didn't have any effect on it which should have taken care of excess adrenaline I figure. Im therefore thinking it might be because of T3:s positive inotropic effects on the heart. Or does this sound more like an adrenaline reaction?
It could be magnesium deficiency. Dr Peat says thyroid Increases the need for magnesium. He suggests 100mg at the same time as thyroid. Also t4 can cause insomnia when used later on the day, for some people.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals