POTS! (but Not Pans. )

Momentum

@Emstar1892 yes, I'm curious too. @Emstar1892 I had all of your symptoms and maybe more. Definitely had almost no adrenal function. From my first 24 hour saliva test which showed reversal of cortisol function (low during the day, high at night) to eventually a flat lined 24 saliva test - almost no cortisol 24 hours/day. Eventually, diagnosed (falsely I believe) with MS. Then, yes, with Lyme and co-infections.
It does sound like that may be your issue especially with the rash.

I've gone down all the roads mentioned in this thread and dozens more. My health has increased and decreased depending on what I do.

Interestingly enough, I just finished a book which I've mentioned several times on another thread here, and it makes me sound born-again-Dr Driscoll, but I'm not. I just think she has several theories that really fit, give a unique insight and may help. I'm just in the discovery process. But she (and two of her children) got sick in Costa Rica!! Anyway, she doesn't talk about adrenal fatigue or low thyroid or Lyme (I find that fascinating), but she does talk about POTS, MCAS, EDS and IIH (all of which I'm sure I have) in addition to the Lyme. Maybe those syndromes are what makes the Lyme hard to fight. IDK.

And I just want to throw this out for thought consideration, but there are several doctors (usually female hormone doctors) who do not believe there is such a thing as "estrogen dominance" but rather it is "lack of progesterone". Interesting theory. Estrogen definitely needs to be balanced with progesterone for health. The studies that show "estrogen is bad" are studies where progesterone is not being used to oppose E (or studies using, god forbid Primeran). If E were bad than all young healthy menstruating women would have problems, they don't because they also have plenty of progesterone cycling through properly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals