Potential Treatment For Autism

achillea

Correct :)

Oh the benefits have been amazing. I feel like my real self without the fears, reservations, rigidity. They seem to bring out the things you know deep down but have been suppressing.

As far as autism/aspergers relief, here's what I noticed:

Increased sociability
Increased attention from women
Increased ability to relate to others
Ability to be flexible and implement life changes quickly as needed
Ability to see people, events, ideas, et cetera as interconnected with God and oneself
Spontaneous conversations/good vibes in public (grocery stores, parks, gyms, etc...this almost never happened before)

I generally take 1/10 grams of these mysterious mushrooms per day, 5 days/week.

It seems like the benefits are similar to what many people have noted from nofap. Might have to combine nofap and microdosing and see what happens! lol.
This is one of the most interesting interviews on autism I have ever seen. It may answer how the mushrooms help
DR. CHRISTIAN BOGNER: ADREN0CHROME, AUTISM, DMT AND MORE…. | PROJECT CAMELOT PORTAL

dand

I have a friend that took a whole bottle of progest-e and she said her autistic symptoms abated for a week or so.

OccamzRazer

I have a friend that took a whole bottle of progest-e and she said her autistic symptoms abated for a week or so.
Progesterone helped me a little. It was indeed very relaxing!

But also seemed to make me lose some muscle tone...didn't like that part.

Beastmode

I tested 'positive' for high-functioning autism during a period of extreme stress in 2018.

A certain type of mushroom takes away that mental framework completely...

Exercise is a good way to manage autistic functions, as is avoiding overly processed food. But the 'shrooms are a dang near cure for me.
What test was this exactly?

Beastmode

All at once?

I've known women to take an entire tbs, but the entire bottle is a megadose. Wow if true!

Beastmode

Haha I phrased it a little strange. It was an Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS).
So glad you see a big difference with your mushroom experiment.

I hope you never "identified" as autistic as these tests and the "experts' who create them are all crap. It's a tragedy on what these labels can do to people.

OccamzRazer

Thank you!

I always felt different, for as long as I can remember, as though I was peering through a different lense than everyone else.

I think the term 'autistic is a superficial way of describing the negative aspects of this other lense.

So, don't worry...I don't identify as autistic or anything! Just weird lol, Optimizing gut health, getting red light, exercising, taking shrooms etc. have pretty much eliminated the negative autistic symptoms, while only amplifying individualistic creativity.

OccamzRazer

So glad you see a big difference with your mushroom experiment.

I hope you never "identified" as autistic as these tests and the "experts' who create them are all crap. It's a tragedy on what these labels can do to people.
Meant to reply to you on my comment above ^^

Inaut

Bump. Suramin for spike protein shedding and for the vaccinated as well???

Waynish

Shedding is such a scam. So now the anti-vax people believe in the mainstream viral narrative and that vax technology can work.

Grapelander

Suramin now being touted by Judy Mikovitz as remedy for vaccine-related illness. Comes from Pine Needles.
Pine Needle Tea should provide us a way to get this chemical without the Rx injection:

SURAMIN is dervied from TRYPAN BLUE.
TRYPAN BLUE is a derivative of TOLULENE.
TOLULENE is a derivative of PINE OIL.

A 2011 Korean study demonstrated using pine needles in tea was the best way to access the antioxidant benefits from pine needles.

Akhdan

I tested 'positive' for high-functioning autism during a period of extreme stress in 2018.

A certain type of mushroom takes away that mental framework completely...

Exercise is a good way to manage autistic functions, as is avoiding overly processed food. But the 'shrooms are a dang near cure for me.
Which shroom are you taking?

Akhdan

Correct :)

Oh the benefits have been amazing. I feel like my real self without the fears, reservations, rigidity. They seem to bring out the things you know deep down but have been suppressing.

As far as autism/aspergers relief, here's what I noticed:

Increased sociability
Increased attention from women
Increased ability to relate to others
Ability to be flexible and implement life changes quickly as needed
Ability to see people, events, ideas, et cetera as interconnected with God and oneself
Spontaneous conversations/good vibes in public (grocery stores, parks, gyms, etc...this almost never happened before)

I generally take 1/10 grams of these mysterious mushrooms per day, 5 days/week.

It seems like the benefits are similar to what many people have noted from nofap. Might have to combine nofap and microdosing and see what happens! lol.
Which mushrooms? I have a kid with autism and want to try these.

ddjd

https://x.com/bambkb/status/1702234599173104047?s=20
1694716514507.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals