Potential Parasites? [Pictures]

mmb82

I have had stringy things come out in my stool from time to time for roughly the past year or so. Well, I did a coffee enema this morning and saw the same thing again. This time, I figured I would take pictures.

No food resembles what has been expelled from me. The only thing I can think of that I consume that would come mildly close is gristle/tendinous tissue from steaks/meat, but even then, what came out is too long and thick.

Can this be intestinal worms? Is it potentially my own tissue from within my colon? I am experiencing constipation in general, so if this has any relationship to my slow transit time, I'd be happy to kill two birds with one stone...

Attachments

• 20220108_084702.jpg
    20220108_084702.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 20220108_084748.jpg
    20220108_084748.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 88
  • 20220108_084831.jpg
    20220108_084831.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 91

LuMonty

I have had stringy things come out in my stool from time to time for roughly the past year or so. Well, I did a coffee enema this morning and saw the same thing again. This time, I figured I would take pictures.

No food resembles what has been expelled from me. The only thing I can think of that I consume that would come mildly close is gristle/tendinous tissue from steaks/meat, but even then, what came out is too long and thick.

Can this be intestinal worms? Is it potentially my own tissue from within my colon? I am experiencing constipation in general, so if this has any relationship to my slow transit time, I'd be happy to kill two birds with one stone...
Yeah those look familiar to me. Certain parasites can stun your guts which would explain the slow transit time and constipation. In my experience ivermectin was the easiest on me, but praziquantel was much stronger. Flowers of sulphur are great but the acid burden can be hard to manage; however, FoS USP is cheap and not a drug so you can probably get it most easily.

OP
M

mmb82

In my experience ivermectin was the easiest on me, but praziquantel was much stronger.

Thanks for the reply!

Just out of curiosity, how did you get your hands on ivermectin and praziquantel? Did you go to your doctor or did you find it online somehow? If you went through your doctor, did they have you perform a stool test? I am just trying to determine the fastest way to solve this.

I have used herbal remedies in the past with no success (obviously). However, I have also provided stool samples twice to a lab over the past year and they both came back negative for worms. I did not collect an actual fragment of it when I did those lab tests though. Collecting an actual fragment of it would be difficult, imo. I would have to time it perfectly with the sample collection and a clean sample like this happens infrequently. :/

LuMonty

Thanks for the reply!

Just out of curiosity, how did you get your hands on ivermectin and praziquantel? Did you go to your doctor or did you find it online somehow? If you went through your doctor, did they have you perform a stool test? I am just trying to determine the fastest way to solve this.

I have used herbal remedies in the past with no success (obviously). However, I have also provided stool samples twice to a lab over the past year and they both came back negative for worms. I did not collect an actual fragment of it when I did those lab tests though. Collecting an actual fragment of it would be difficult, imo. I would have to time it perfectly with the sample collection and a clean sample like this happens infrequently. :/
The doctors around me are useless. I go to a Tractor Supply Store (or send my wife, she's small, cute and disarming) because I have a pet horse, you see. The funny thing is I ended up in the ER at one point and the doctor wanted a stool sample but things weren't moving so I never confirmed that way. The first dose I did was actually just praz, got it at walmart as dog medication.

To be clear, I don't go to doctors anymore for any reason and work completely outside their system.

I've tried wormwood and the others recommended but with no discernable effect. The problem with testing is you have to be able to pass dislodged worms, parts, or eggs. So that means it's relative to their reproduction, how bad the problem is, etc. It's not a useful method imo.

Dean

I've rotated through all kinds of natural remedies over the years. I just recently tried Vidanga (ayurvedic herb) and it of all of them seemed to be the most effective/productive. Was thinking of ordering some more for another round.

Lampshard

I've read about these exact materials/tissues coming out with enemas and weird herbal concoction that people into detoxing like to take, seems like every time they test one of these, it turns out it's just a piece of the gut lining, they call it a "Rope worm", you can look it up on google. I think going too far with these would just be damaging your colon, if you think you have actual parasites you can try flowers of sulphur or wormwood. Cheers mate

Ben.

I've rotated through all kinds of natural remedies over the years. I just recently tried Vidanga (ayurvedic herb) and it of all of them seemed to be the most effective/productive. Was thinking of ordering some more for another round.

Never heard of that one before. What "effect" did you notice from it?

Dean

Never heard of that one before. What "effect" did you notice from it?

More outgoing worms. Maybe it is as suggested above though and a figment of my mind, but my gut has never been the same after a couple of extended trips abroad where I was pretty cavalier about what I ate, wanting to have the real, authentic experience-- you know. I've tried all kinds of recommended stuff including Peat's recommendation (which I didn't feel did much of anything, unfortunately). I even ordered prescription drugs from India.

I thought I'd get checked out if I went abroad again, but don't see that happening anymore. I just rotate through recommended natural remedies and try new ones I come across from time to time. It seems to be worse at certain times of the year for some reason.

Might be worth going to an ayurvedic or TCM practitioner if you can find one nearby. Seriously doubt going to a Western doctor would be of any use on this front (or any other really), except if you need your wallet lightened.

yerrag

They look like ropeworms but they're not real worms. They appear to be thick biofilm that dislodge from the walls in the gut. You can see that They're inanimate.

But I don't know why you constipate instead of experience loose bowel or diarrhea. When biofilm is disrupted, anaerobic bacteria is let loose from the walls and they die usually from exposure to oxygen, and the endotoxins released would cause diarrhea. The gut walls won't absorb the gut stew because it's filled with endotoxins.

Diarrhea happens often when I take substances that break biofilm along with antibacterials. But its my cue it's working, and I take activated charcoal once that happens and a few hours later the diarrhea is gone.

But I don't understand why you still constipate after your treatment. Maybe the rope worms are just the outer buildup of a thick biofilm and you haven't really disrupted the biofilm.

For you to have rope worms means you have a longstanding buildup of biofilm that harbors a large colony of anaerobes in your gut.

Vins7

Yeah those look familiar to me. Certain parasites can stun your guts which would explain the slow transit time and constipation. In my experience ivermectin was the easiest on me, but praziquantel was much stronger. Flowers of sulphur are great but the acid burden can be hard to manage; however, FoS USP is cheap and not a drug so you can probably get it most easily.
Did you heal your gut just with some meds?

LuMonty

Did you heal your gut just with some meds?
Things seem good so far. Took a couple years of cycling ivermectin, sulfur, and prazquental because my problem was so bad.

LadyRae

Things seem good so far. Took a couple years of cycling ivermectin, sulfur, and prazquental because my problem was so bad.
I concur, Ivermectin is amazing. Cleared my rosacea too, by killing mites I have read.

LuMonty

I concur, Ivermectin is amazing. Cleared my rosacea too, by killing mites I have read.
That's what I assumed was going on, but I was very surprised it worked for me because I didn't use anything topically.

LadyRae

Did you get rid of brain fog?
I don't feel I've ever suffered from brain fog per se, but a few days after the dose I just noticed feeling GREAT. A few hours after the dose, both my 16 year old and I noticed we felt tired and took a good nap.

A day or 2 after the dose I'll take some activated charcoal and then cascara to move it all along...

supercoolguy

Personal Experiances that Helped, each were a separate campaign:

10 days No Starches. Fruit & Juice, LF Milk, MX Coke, Gelatin, Light amounts of protein daily. Between meals: Generous servings of Carrot Salad w/ACV and Crushed Garlic or Fresh Ginger, and Olive Oil. (Vit D supp 5k I.U. @ meal times) 1/2 Aspirin 180mg @ before bed.
This brought a Profound Improvement in my Mood/Energy & overall sense of Well being. Brain Fog was lifted, I felt Warm, Relaxed and Slept like a Sand Bag.

Woormwood Drops in Vinegar.
(Recently I heard Woormwood has High Iodine, hence thats what I think makes it effective. I would Now limit the duration of WW around 7-10 days)

CAUTION: Just 1 tab of VemoxPlus was Hella strong and def cleared my gut.
Never again, Unless I Knew for a Fact I had Confirmed Chronic Parasites.
Having not taken Ivermectin, Still by default I would opt for 1-2 Ivermectin low-dose tabs. (over VermoxPlus)
IF I HAD TO take an anti-para med.

Cascara Sagrada Bark made into a Tea is awesome. Just about anytime for me.

Best,
SCG

Last edited:

LadyRae

I just looked back at the product I took a few weeks ago (and dosed my family with because my 14 year old daughter had covid), and it was Ivermectin AND praziquantal, because the regular Ivermectin paste was out of stock. $18.99.

My kid had 2 days of moderate fever, lethargy, but no other symptoms. 3rd day she was all better, eating well, but still a bit lazy for the next week...

None of us are vaccinated.

None of us got Covid from her.

I'm 44 and my skin is SO soft and clear, and peachy now.

Does Praz work in the same way as Iver? Does it target different parasites and boys than Iver? (We get a kick out of "bots") ?

LuMonty

I just looked back at the product I took a few weeks ago (and dosed my family with because my 14 year old daughter had covid), and it was Ivermectin AND praziquantal, because the regular Ivermectin paste was out of stock. $18.99.

My kid had 2 days of moderate fever, lethargy, but no other symptoms. 3rd day she was all better, eating well, but still a bit lazy for the next week...

None of us are vaccinated.

None of us got Covid from her.

I'm 44 and my skin is SO soft and clear, and peachy now.

Does Praz work in the same way as Iver? Does it target different parasites and boys than Iver? (We get a kick out of "bots") ?
IIRC praz paralyzes the worms so they can be gotten rid of. It targets tapeworms and flukes.

As far as getting COVID, I got it a couple weeks after I took a break from vaping (nicotine seems to work very well vs COVID in actual practice) and cleared up within about 2 days after I got into my last syringe of iver. I only had a bit of a fever and a cough I couldn't clear out when I was sick, had to sleep sitting up. Not really too bad, I've had way worse. It was still nice to see it cleared up faster though.

My wife and I are un-"vaccinated" and she didn't get sick at all. My brother, sister, and her husband all got some amount of the shots and got bad fevers and continue to get sick fairly often; none of them used ivermectin.

LadyRae

IIRC praz paralyzes the worms so they can be gotten rid of. It targets tapeworms and flukes.

As far as getting COVID, I got it a couple weeks after I took a break from vaping (nicotine seems to work very well vs COVID in actual practice) and cleared up within about 2 days after I got into my last syringe of iver. I only had a bit of a fever and a cough I couldn't clear out when I was sick, had to sleep sitting up. Not really too bad, I've had way worse. It was still nice to see it cleared up faster though.

My wife and I are un-"vaccinated" and she didn't get sick at all. My brother, sister, and her husband all got some amount of the shots and got bad fevers and continue to get sick fairly often; none of them used ivermectin.
I'm so glad you had a mild case. Very interesting regarding nicotine! For what it's worth, I regularly have a 2mg lozenge marinating in my cheek/gums...

LuMonty

I'm so glad you had a mild case. Very interesting regarding nicotine! For what it's worth, I regularly have a 2mg lozenge marinating in my cheek/gums...
I'm assuming that my constant vaping before-hand made it easier to manage. Plus other helpful stuff like zinc, vitamin E, etc. I'm thankful that I had my wife taking care of me, she's just the best. I keep my vape on my desk but only use it when I feel like. Nicotine has been very handy to control aromatase as I've been getting my health in order. I've used stronger stuff like Exemestane but vaping a bit here and there is way easier to dose and with less side effects.

I actually started vaping because of some small friends I made. I was curious why the black birds were fighting each other for cigarette butts, and after an afternoon of reading, I wondered if it was true that they were after the tobacco/nicotine as an anti-parasitic. So I got the idea to try vaping but had the usual hang-ups about addiction (they never happened) and my wife actually wanted me to try it. I'm glad I listened to her because the stuff is good for keeping digestion in order. I don't have the studies anymore because they were on my old computer but I did find some saying nicotine is effective against parasites. Most of them were only in animals though so I found some as relating to the aforementioned birds, but few for humans.

My concerns with lozenges were erosion/irritation, but if it works for you that's great. Several years ago I had a friend who used chew and had to have a tooth removed and he mentioned serious gum damage within a few months' use, so I've avoided chew and lozenges as potential therapeutics.