Potential Downsides Of Cynoplus Only?

cyclops

It's a commonly recommended approach to take a t3/t4 combo like Cynoplus or Tyromix at night and then "nibble" on t3 during the day as needed.

What if someone did not feel much of anything from the nibbles of t3, but felt warmer taking another dose(s) of a t3/t4 combo during/throughout the day? Should they just keep doing that if it helps temps and pulse? Any dangers with this protocol or things to look out for?

Energizer

Everyone may have a slightly different approach. Experiment and see what works for you. Personally I prefer cynomel throughout the day, and cynoplus at night. But there isn't too much downside to having only cynoplus if your liver is good, except you may notice clearer thinking with t3 + t3/t4.

OP
cyclops

cyclops

But there isn't too much downside to having only cynoplus if your liver is good, except you may notice clearer thinking with t3 + t3/t4.

Is t4 harder on the liver then t3 or something?

Energizer

Is t4 harder on the liver then t3 or something?

Not so much hard on the liver as it is requiring a healthy liver to convert to the active thyroid t3. Because that's part of the livers job. If t4 doesn't convert well, t4 continues to build up and can cause problems. T3 supplement doesn't require conversion so it's easier for people to handle who may have high estrogen / extreme hypo.

Hi am currently homeless and fairly Cold sensitive. Wondering if anyone can send me some pyrucet or thyroid or anything that would help w boosting metabolism so I could handle living outside easier. Thanks . Would be a huge kindness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals