Potatoes And Its Effects: Mealy Vs Waxy

Amazoniac

I tried the cooked apples along with potatoes and ended up with the same tongue sore sensations that I get from drinking non filtered apple juice a few times. This happened every time with one or two smallish cooked apples. yesterday for dinner I added celery. I woke this morning and felt good mentally but nauseous, like upon standing it was hard to stay upright and I felt slightly sick. Since things looked a bit fuller down there I checked and found that celery is very very high in nitrates, I've not been able to find if the root has as much nitrates as the stalk.
Calling our attention to nitrates in foods has been really useful (there was arugula on the other thread). Thanks!
You can try it barely cooked to know if it makes a difference, perhaps it minimizes the problem.

Interesting read:
Nitrate accumulation in plants, factors affecting the process, and human health implications. A review

OP
W

Wagner83

Calling our attention to nitrates in foods has been really useful (there was arugula on the other thread). Thanks!
You can try it barely cooked to know if it makes a difference, perhaps it minimizes the problem.

Interesting read:
Nitrate accumulation in plants, factors affecting the process, and human health implications. A review
Thanks for the link.

Nitrates-rich foods do appear to affect me negatively very reliably. It's nice because I used l-citrulline and can compare the effects. This is why I'm not convinced choosing between organic spinach and non-organic kale is ideal. I'm avoiding fibers from of whole fruits and veggies right now . Ray had a good answer on an AYHD podcast regarding nitrates and fertilizers.

Last edited:
OP
W

Wagner83

Thanks for the link.

Nitrates-rich foods do appear to affect me negatively very reliably. It's nice because I used l-citrulline and can compare the effects. This is why I'm not convinced choosing between organic spinach and non-organic kale is ideal. I'm avoiding fibers from of whole fruits and veggies right now . Ray had a good answer on an AYHD podcast regarding nitrates and fertilizers.
Organic Swiss chards, spinach :
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24785312/

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals